FS: 89 Saleen #53

asskickn88

Established Member
I just got this car about a month ago but now I've decided to start my own buisness so the toys are going.
White 89 Saleen hatchback, grey interior (original seats are gone but has nice Corbeau fronts), full Autometer gages, 342 stroker built by D&D Motorsports, steel crank, H beam rods , forged pistons (The motor uses a new stock block but has a main girdle), AFR 165 heads, TFS stage 2 cam, Holley Systemax intake, 70MM throttle body, 30# injectors, C&L MAF, BBK cold air kit, complete MSD iginition (dist, 6AL and coil), Moroso oil pan, Edelbrock Victor water pump and a Motorsport alum radiator. The exhaust: BBK headers, Bassani catted X pipe and 2 1/2" 3 chamber Flowmaster catback. The trans is low milage, has a new spec 2 clutch and aluminum driveshaft. Rear gears are stock. It also has a tubular K member, H&R springs, Tokico shocks and struts, tubular rear lower controll arms with the adjuster built in. The brakes are off a 95 Cobra with cross drilled rotors and the car rides on silver 99 Cobra wheels.

The car runs and drives good. It needs to be tuned (it tends to run a little lean off idle sometimes), there is no back seat at this time, the carpet is new but darker than the original, no stereo or speakers. The car does need some minor body work and paint (it still gets plenty of compliments) I am also including a new silver side stripe kit. The asking price on the car is $8500 which is well below what is into the motor alone. I might also be willing to trade for a first gen Lightning and some cash.... I do need a work truck :-D I'll pull it out and get some pics later tonight.

asskickn88

Established Member
DisneylandCarshow281.gif
DisneylandCarshow279.gif
DisneylandCarshow278.gif
DisneylandCarshow311.gif
DisneylandCarshow317.gif
DisneylandCarshow314.gif

bizzyb0nes

Established Member
awesome car...if the buyer picks up my car next week like he is supposed to...me and you will have to have a serious talk about that car. Awesome car...bump for a nice fox saleen

asskickn88

Established Member
bizzyb0nes said:
awesome car...if the buyer picks up my car next week like he is supposed to...me and you will have to have a serious talk about that car. Awesome car...bump for a nice fox saleen
Thanks! I'm going to get better pics up by Sun.

asskickn88

Established Member
Correct steering wheel with cruise controll cluster
DisneylandCarshow324.gif

damage behind drivers door
DisneylandCarshow327.gif

damage on pass side (door dings and small dent)
DisneylandCarshow326.gif

cut on front bumper (easily repairable, the cracks are in the paint)
DisneylandCarshow319.gif

Saleen cluster
DisneylandCarshow325.gif

asskickn88

Established Member
I have a few people asking and a couple looking over this weekend but nothing for sure yet. This is the only place that I have it listed but might put it up on Ebay next week.

DieselNuts

¯\_(ò.Ó)_/¯
Established Member
Damn, i just realized your in Cali.....to bad....ive got to sell my car first anyway...

Users who are viewing this thread