Fs:92 5.0 gt

Why Try

Established Member
I'm currently selling one of my Mustangs auction style. I'm not sure what the market is on this so this is the way it is best for all. Look at it, and if your interested PM me for my number. Come by to test drive and make offer. The people who have made an offer will have a chance to outbid any bids made after them to make everything fair. The craigslist price will reflect the current price to be the highest bidder. 3 people are currently bidding and I think 2 of them have a little more room before they stop battling, don't want to waste anyone's time. 50 dollar increments. Thursday someone will own this car and it's not going to be me, I need to buy a KB.

It is kept in a heated shop so you come by after dark and still get a good look at it. I have a lift, jacks, etc. to check out the underside. Car is straight as an arrow. Perfect straight subframe, radiator support, etc. I would rate 7 out of 10 on a hard scale. 1992 5.0 GT 92k 5-speed, sunroof, red ext, black int. PM me for more details 1992 Mustang 5.0 GT1992 Mustang 5.0 GT

Users who are viewing this thread