FS/ 93 cobra clone with 03 cobra swap

cobra0393

Established Member
The car is now on ebay and there are alot of pics of it there

I really hate to sell my car but im needing the money to build my new house. The car is actually a 92 model but it looks just like a 93 cobra.
Mods
03 cobra motor and tranny (viper spec)with a KB 2.2, 60lb injectors,cpr fuel rails, complete aeromotive eliminator fuel system with sumped tank, aje k member, upr upper and lowers, 93 cobra rear end with 33 spline moser axles, full spool, and 3.73s, sct meter and x cal2, off road x-pipe, flowmaster mufflers, and mac tailpipes. I know i missing some things The car made 565hp and 535ft lbs on a dyno jet with 17lbs of boost.
Interior
The car has black interior with black 94-95 front seats. The car had a 8 point cage, but i recently just took out the door bars. We mounted a 01 cobra instrument cluster in the stock fox dash.
Exterior
The car is black with the usual scrathes from everyday driving. It has polished 93 cobra wheels with new 245-45-17 in the front and new 275-40-17 in the rear.
I bought the car wrecked in 1998, but the only thing i had to fix was one fender,a bumper, and a hood. The car does have a rebuilt title,but you would never know it has been wrecked. The car runs and drives great, it has cold AC and hot heat. If i was going to drive the car long distances i would change the fuel pump to something more road worthy, but other than that the car does fine. Im looking to 18,500 for the car. I have well over 25,000 invested.
Send me your email for pics, but only if your interested. You can Pm me or just email me at [email protected] I would consider some trades, let me know what you got.
Jamey

Last edited:

Mr. Jeeves

Postin' once in awhile
Established Member
Interested also and would like some pics and videos...

please send to: [email protected] (underscores inbetween)

Also, how many miles on the motor and how many on the car? VIN?

Let me know, Thanks

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread