FS - 93 Mystichrome Cobra!

19COBRA93

Tire shredder
Established Member
I'm the 3rd owner. The 1st guy built it.
The original owner didn't build this. It was built sometime after that. Pretty sure there's been more than 3 owners. I personally know the guy who built it, and he's not the original owner. Not a big deal though.

I've seen this car many times and it's gorgeous inside and out. The OP's description of this car is dead on.

Good luck with the sale, I would love to have it as well.

Orange Stang

Established Member
I saw this car at the buckeyestangs Mustang show last year and it was truely an amazing work of art! Beautiful just dosent describe this beast!

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
The original owner didn't build this. It was built sometime after that. Pretty sure there's been more than 3 owners. I personally know the guy who built it, and he's not the original owner. Not a big deal though.

I've seen this car many times and it's gorgeous inside and out. The OP's description of this car is dead on.

Good luck with the sale, I would love to have it as well.

Have any data to support this? I'd be interested. Please pm me with your facts and where you got them.

UrbanKnight

Hard Core Car Whore
Established Member
I think he means history fot he shell. Aaron may not be the original owner per say, but he is the original builder/creator of the Mystichrome car.

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
I love this car. Does this car have a clean title? Is it a salvage or rebuild title? Just curious

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
Data to support what? The guy who built this car lives 5 min from me and 19cobra93 those are the FACTS.

Are either one of you interested in the car? If not please leave the thread. I asked that the OP please pm me. Thats all. I know who built the car.
If you know so much please enlighten me, via pm. Pretty sure I have all the facts.
If you're so insistant on cluttering up this thread I ask that you go elsewhere.

Last edited:

Extreme281

Banned
Are either one of you interested in the car? If not please leave the thread. I asked that the OP please pm me. Thats all. I know who built the car.
If you know so much please enlighten me, via pm. Pretty sure I have all the facts.
If you're so insistant on cluttering up this thread I ask that you go elsewhere.

My friends ,friends grandpa built the car j.k. Badass cobra im thinking of buying it ,but dont know yet ,goodluck

Rodcobra

Established Member
[ame="http://www.mustangweek.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1134"]Mystic 93 Cobra Project, - Mustang Week Forums[/ame]

The guy that build this car started the thread above ,I saw it being done . It's a hell of a deal there's NO WAY you could build it for the price he's asking . SOMEONE will have a NICE car :banana:

19COBRA93

Tire shredder
Established Member
Have any data to support this? I'd be interested. Please pm me with your facts and where you got them.

My facts and data are in my post... I KNOW the guy who built it, he lives 6 blocks from me, and he is NOT the original owner, the car was a stripped shell he started with. He mentions that in the build thread posted above.

Those are the facts, and anyone interested in this car needs to know the facts.

Anyway, don't sweat it, it's a super nice car and worth every penny IMO.

Last edited:

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
What are the "facts" on this car? Is there anything that needs to be disclosed? I am responding for a friend that is VERY interested in this car at the moment.

Thank you.

19COBRA93

Tire shredder
Established Member
What are the "facts" on this car? Is there anything that needs to be disclosed? I am responding for a friend that is VERY interested in this car at the moment.

Thank you.

The updated description in the original post is dead on.

I've seen this car, I know the guy who built it, and there is no reason anyone should hessitate buying it if they're interested.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread