FS: 94-04 Front Brake Duct Kit

JimJr

I Like Curves
Established Member
This kit is NIB and includes the duct brackets (front left and front right), all the required hardware, and the Kenny Brown instruction manual (no hose included). I am selling for the entire kit for $170 with shipping included to anywhere in the 48 states. I will accept a money order or check but I will have to wait for it to clear before I ship the kit to you.

This is a Front Brake Cooling Duct Kit by Kenny Brown and is designed to fit the OEM 13” Cobra front brake rotors/calipers of 96-04 Cobras. This will also fit 94-95 Cobra front brake rotors/calipers but may require some minor modifications to clear the tie rod. Installation is easily completed with simple hand tools and replaces the OEM dust shields. The duct air-inlet is placed in the correct location to push air through the rotor veins for maximum brake cooling and efficiency as opposed to pushing air onto the surface of one side of the rotor. This kit will improve braking, reduces brake temperatures, reduce "brake fade", and prolong the life of your brake rotors and pads.

bduct003.gif

bduct002.gif

bduct001.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread