FS 96 Laser Red Cobra Coupe

kwikie

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
Thanks and as for the black interior I should mention those were the pics when I first bought the car the only red parts left are the shifter bezel and the door bezels haven't found any yet and as for the engine bay pic that was when I first bought it as well it is now cleaned up and has the MM C/C plates in it now have to get more recent pics.

V8 281ci

Established Member
any mechaincal issues? does the engine run smooth? does transmission shift smoothly?

kwikie

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
Car runs smooth engine pulls strong no weird noises has a new fan and overflow bottle after the last fan gave out on me replaced with quality parts. Tranny shifts good have never tried to speed shift it or anything like that not a real racer. I have romped on it on the street and driven it hard within reason, and have had no problems. The only mechanical issues I mentioned in my thread the drivers seat sticks and needs assistance to move forward and the front brakes squeek a little I think it is the wear indicators. I purchased new ceramic front pads and hardware for it this weekend and am gonna install next weekend work permitting.

Users who are viewing this thread