FS: 96 Mystic Cobra - 14k miles - MINT

SoBlue4.6

Established Member
I have a 1996 Mystic Cobra for sale. It has a little over 14,000 miles on it. This car is completely stock besides Ford Motorsport 'C' Springs and a K&N Filter. I have the original springs and will include them with the sale. This car has only been to the race track one time and took one pass down it. The paint is flawless, no swirl marks or anything. This car has been in an air conditioned and heated garage it's whole life and under a custom car cover with "96 Mystic Cobra" stiched into it and will include it with the car. You will be hard pressed to find a lower mileage, better documented 96 Mystic in this kind of condition. I am looking to get around $15,000 for it. I also have every bit of documentation of this car and will also include in the sale.

Mystic016.jpg

Mystic014.jpg

Mystic015.jpg

Mystic004.jpg

BackToSchool06009.jpg

BackToSchool06007.jpg

BackToSchool06005.jpg

Mystic018.jpg

Mystic019.jpg

Mystic020.jpg

asperformance

Banned
Seems like a Fair Price, I would put it on e-bay this site usually tries to get Cobras as cheep as they can. If I werent 7 Depp in Cobras already I would buy it. Wish you the best.

SoBlue4.6

Established Member
Thanks. I may also be selling my GT soon and just going for an 03 Cobra. Thats the plan at least. Ya I probably will ebay it soon if no one from here or a couple other sites takes it up. I just figured I would give some possible collector's on the board a chance to get their hands on it first. I really would like the car to go into good hands.

jokerwylde

Established Member
sent you a pm over at mustangworld, can't seem to get messages to go through on this site

Last edited:

qwikhuh

Established Member
Almost exactly what I am looking for. If not for the front plate you would be hearing from me. Beautiful car and good luck with the sale1

Users who are viewing this thread