FS:97 Cobra, built, Procharged, 600+rwhp

riocobra97

SVT is Life
Established Member
Thanks, just keep me posted, Im wanting to move this thing to get something more practical for myself and the fiancee. Keep me updated if you decide to move yours.

riocobra97

SVT is Life
Established Member
BUMP, $15,500 for the week. This price will only last till Saturday morning.

tripleblk97

Established Member
I can attest that this car is RAW. It has the manners of a stocker but when you hit its nuts. Perfect drivability and a super clean car. I hate your letting her go man. This will make someone a awesome ride.

riocobra97

SVT is Life
Established Member
I can attest that this car is RAW. It has the manners of a stocker but when you hit its nuts. Perfect drivability and a super clean car. I hate your letting her go man. This will make someone a awesome ride.

Thanks bud. I hate to let it go too, after all the time we got in it. Its right though, and atleast I hit my goal with it. Ill get back into a stang one day, just need to get finances on track right now for the wedding. Im about as stoked you got yours back up as I am about getting mine finished, HAHA.:banana:

04owmach

Established Member
Free bump for the car I want... Haha I wish someone would either buy this thing so I can't drooling over it or buy mine so I can drool on this thing everyday in my driveway.

riocobra97

SVT is Life
Established Member
Free bump for the car I want... Haha I wish someone would either buy this thing so I can't drooling over it or buy mine so I can drool on this thing everyday in my driveway.

Thanks man. I hope you can drive her home soon. I have a guy at work who may be taking it off my hands Monday but it will be then before I know anything else. Your car looks awesome now with the new front bumper. Looks super clean, I can't believe your having a hard time moving it at your price. Good luck man.

riocobra97

SVT is Life
Established Member
awww man.. congrats but :(

Yeah, thats about the way I feel too, Oh well, always another one out there. Time to be responsible for a while, :shrug:. I keep checking in on your build thread, glad its coming along and cant wait to see it come together.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
I love the shrug for being responsible lol.!!! Thanks man I can't wait for it to be done.. They just got the money today for all the parts so hopefully stuff will be ordered before the end of the week..

Users who are viewing this thread