FS 97 cobra convert, white

white97

Established Member
up for sale is my 97 cobra convertible, milelage is 56,000. the car is in excellent shape, all the miles are from highway or interstate(mainly) as the car is taken on one long road trip a year. i took very great care of this car.

Mods
maximum motor sports caster camber plates
eibach springs
tokico blues in the front
MM steering rack bushings
MM steering shaft
pro m intake/k&n filter
C&l intake elbow(polished)
Upper intake cover and valve covers all polished
painted strut tower to match car
painted mirrors
painted window switches
pioneer head unit,also have stock one too.
classic design style bar
steeda shifter
Dallas mustang speed calibrator
ford racing 4:10 gears
bassani x-pipe
borla cat back with flowmasters welded in
saleen speedline magnesium wheels 18x8.5 front and 18x10 rear,brand new perrellis up front 255/35, 315/30s rear, need to be replaced but still drivable
rear bumper has been modified, side lites filled and lower body line filled.
saleen 351 wing. also have original
clear corner lights up front, have originals
saleen tail light treatment
toneau cover

will sell the car with out the wheels for less as i do have the original rims for the car. the paint on the car i would rate 8 out of 10, the interior is clean, but has the normal were of 56k, and by that i mean seat has the typical ford wrinkles in it and floor mat wear. the only thing wrong with the car is the windshield has a crack in it, but that will be taken car of before car is sold. the windows are all tinted 5%, the side winds have a few marks in the tint. the rear bumper has a scratch in the lower right corner from my motorcycle peg catching it, but i will have the rear bumper painted before car is sold.other wise the car is solid. hardly driven other than the long trip once ayear, i have taken the car to new Orleans, Vegas, Sacramento and all averaged around 20-23 mpg. car runs strong and is very dependable, dont really want sell but have other projects that need attention. any questions please ask or call 402-617-1805. asking 10k firm.

251653.jpg

251654.jpg

these pics are of when the car had dumps, but now has the borla/flow catback. also car has only seen rain a hand full of times maybe 10 times if that. underside gets washed every year on a hoist so it is a very clean car

Last edited:

white97

Established Member
also forgot autometer fuel and oil gauge in the clock spot but do still have the clock. has HPM sub frame connectors

Last edited:

spazzyfry123

Oh Snap!
Established Member
Interested in a trade for a BUILT Dodge Ram with about $25k put into it (have receipts for about $20k and original window sticker of $30,805)?
Send me a PM if you're interested at all and I can send some info your way.
Thanks,
-Tyler

white97

Established Member
not going to part out or trade sorry, as stated above have to many projects that need attetion. that is why i want money for the car. but thanks for the offers.

Users who are viewing this thread