FS: 97 cobra coupe blk/blk

Deathproof

Established Member
I've told my friend $8500 is a tad high, but if he asked $7500, everyone would be offering him $6k.

Prices do not go back up, no one should be dillusional about the economy getting better bringing prices back up.

Yes you can find a nice built car for $10k, but not everyone wants one. I have a built 94 and i still miss my 98 that just had gears/intake/sportlines/bilsteins. Built cars are nice and buying them built saves money but they are a headache. You can jump in this car and have a blast everyday and it will take it like a champ and drive incredibly nice.

Also, it is like comparing apples to mushrooms to compare a higher miles, not as nice, built car that needs work. $8500 isn't even a good deal for something like that when you can get a great condition, under 100k, built car with minimal to zero issues for $1500 more.

I have no problem with people making comments, this is a forum. I hate people who tell everyone to GTFU, put your ****ing car in autotrader then, this is an enthusiast community. But, you don't need to say the price is high when I've said so myself. And don't make stupid comparisons either.

The price reflects someone who really loves the car, and has taken care of it for half it's life. If you are ok with buying a car off someone that has had it for a year and can't afford it fine. But the guy who doesn't make payments usually doesn't take care of it, and cheaper cars have often seen many owners. The reason prices drop is because of people that need to sell something fast, and the only way to do that is to sell it really cheap. Not everyone needs to do that, so just because you can find cheap cars here and there doesn't mean that is the value of every similar example.

Deathproof

Established Member
THERE IS A NUMBER IN THE AD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLUS IT'S NOT EVEN MY CAR!!!!!!!!!!

If you people are the slightest bit interested, why the **** are you asking me to email you?!?!?

This is amazing. Talking to someone over the phone shows you are willing to come out from behind your keyboard. I know it will be akward to talk to someone on the phone, but commenting on this page makes you look like another person to offer money they either don't have, or won't come through with.

CALL HIS PHONE NUMBER!!!! That is how you buy a car, take some initiative.

Deathproof

Established Member
Just talked to Brandon today, he is still looking to sell this.

Hasn't driven it at all over the summer. Not sure why he waited till October to tell me he still wants to sell it if he wasn't even driving it.

$8500/BO

Users who are viewing this thread