AFM Powerpipe
Vortech V2-SQ (11psi)
BBK LTs w/matching O/R H-pipe
Flowmaster American Thunder Catback
FRPP Aluminum Driveshaft w/4.10s
Steeda Tri-Ax shifter
Eibach Pro kit
Welded-in subframes
95 Chrome Cobra Rs (F: 17x9, R: 17x10.5)
Nitto tires (F: 555s 275/40 90% tread, R: 555Rs 315/35 50% tread)

All installation and tuning by Alternative Auto Performance (have all receipts from when I bought the car stock at 13,000 miles).

Car runs perfectly.

Selling because I have 2 other cars and a motorcycle, so I'm tired of seeing this thing sit. Beautiful car that looks, runs and sounds awesome.

Clear title.

I've placed a few pics in the "SN 95 Cobras" Photo Gallery (Look under "SBN522 98 Cobra"). I have many other pics I can email if needed.

Last edited:

sbn522

Established Member
Sweet deal...

It's DOUCHE BAGS like you three guys that make me despise forums like this. Nothing better to do than make smart ass comments on other people's posts. If you don't like the price, and you think it's too high, ignore the post, go play with your ugly kids, go listen to your wife bitch, go f--- off, do whatever you do in your spare time. Just try to get a life while you do so. F---in' a--holes.

Last edited:

CobraBallz97

Established Member
It's DOUCHE BAGS like you three guys that make me despise forums like this. Nothing better to do than make smart ass comments on other people's posts. If you don't like the price, and you think it's too high, ignore the post, go play with your ugly kids, go listen to your wife bitch, go f--- off, do whatever you do in your spare time. Just try to get a life while you do so. F---in' a--holes.

Whoa chief, why dont you simmer down and take it down a few clicks. Sounds like you have way deeper issues than someone questioning if you miss-typed your price. I think you need to take a few deep breaths buddy. BTW, good luck getting $20k lol. Surprised the moderators aren't on this yet.

Last edited:

03dsgdreams

Established Member
Still for sale? If so I am local and interested, post up some pics. I tryed to search it in the sn95 pic thread but couldnt find it.

Users who are viewing this thread