FS: 98 Cobra; Built and Blown 10K!!!!

Venomous281

Texas Bandit
Established Member
Up for sale is my project for the last three years. My 1998 SVT Cobra. I bought the car when i was a senior in high school, and i bought it from a guy up in dallas who had had it in his barn for about three years. We went andd picked it up and brought it home. We finally got it started after a new pats key was made and a new fuel pump was put in. After we turned it on we discovered it had a blown head gasket. So the rebuild began, the first time around it was a stock rebuild. One night it lost oil pressure and the motor siezed(I have pictures). Now it has a fresh motor maybe about 1500 miles on it, the rear end has about 500 miles, The Spec III and rebuilt T45 have about 200, All the suspensio has about 200 miles aswell. AC blows real cold, the car retains all its creature comforts and by all means is a TRUE STREET CAR. The reason i am selling the car is because I dont drive the car that often anymore and It just sits in my garage, And well my dad bought a new toy(32 T bucket) and we can use the extra space to finish building my cousins 63 Falcon. The car runs extremely strong but has a pegged mass air. A SCT 2400B would take care of that and then you can retune it yourself with the SCT pro racers package software

The mods to the car are: Tekside block .020 over, New Cobra Crank, Manley H beam forged rods, Manley Platinum series Forged pistons, Ported Heads, Ported Short runner intake, Accufab *SPECIAL* TB, Procharger P1SC 12psi, FRPP 42lbers, FRPP 90mm maf, BBK LT headers, BBK OR X, Bassani catback, Walbro 255LPH Power adder pump, FRPP wires, NGK TR6's, Aeromotive fuel reg, Rebuilt T45, Spec III, Dallas Mustang adj. clutch cable, DM 3 pickup quad, Firewall adj(not on car yet), Steeda Tri Ax, UPR trick stick, Lakewood Driveshaft safety loop, Strange 31 spline axles, FRPP 31 spline carrier, Saleen Girdle, FRPP 4.30 gears, QA1 tubular K member, QA1 tubular A arms, QA1 coil over kit, QA1 175lb springs, Lakwood 90/10 drag struts, Eibach rear drag springs, KYB Gas-A-Just rear shocks, Trackstar Motorsports Boxed uppers, Kenny Brown subframe sonnectors, KB underbody brace, KB Strut tower brace and KB front sway bar(off the car but i still have them) Tuning is done by SCT Pro racers Package Advantage 3.0 with a base tune from Modular Depot.

In its current stage with 03 cobra clones
Cynthia325.jpg

Cynthia326.jpg

Cynthia327.jpg

Cynthia330.jpg

Cynthia331.jpg

Cynthia332.jpg

Cynthia333.jpg

Cynthia334.jpg

Cynthia335.jpg

Cynthia336.jpg

Cynthia337.jpg