FS: 99 Black Cobra in TX

Boss75

Shoot first
Established Member
CAR IS SOLD

I've finally decided to sell my Cobra. Looking for $7500. I've owned it for 6 years now and I'm the second owner. Basically the reason I'm selling it is because I just don't drive it anymore. I bought a motorcycle a couple years ago which has become my fun vehicle, and last year I got a daily driver. Ever since then the car has just sat under a cover. Since August of last year I've put only about 900 miles on it.

Right now the mileage is 121,000 but the engine has about 74,000 miles. Right after I bought I had the dealer run a compression check and it was way down in a cylinder. They just replaced the engine with the newest 2002 cobra engine.

Most of the important mods should be in my sig. Other stuff it has are 04 OEM Cobra chrome rims, a set of 03 Grey seats, an 01 Cobra rear bumper, and smoked headlights. The paint is in pretty decent shape but there's a small area on the decklid where it has a couple scratches. It's been in a few fender benders because I've had some really bad luck in this car but nothing mechanical was ever damaged. It was all just body work, which actually resulted in almost the whole car being repainted in total. The only place that still has original paint are the back fenders and decklid. Also the ABS light is on.

Car is located in Odessa, TX.

IMG_0296.jpg

IMG_0297.jpg

IMG_0298.jpg

IMG_0299.jpg

IMG_0300.jpg

IMG_0302.jpg

IMG_0303.jpg

IMG_0305.jpg

IMG_0306.jpg

IMG_0308.jpg

IMG_0309.jpg

Last edited:

Boss75

Shoot first
Established Member
100_0900.jpg

100_0898.jpg

These are the two most recent pics I have with the wheels on it. I put up some more older ones before the wheels and before I lowered it if anyone wants.

FijiStudios

I Drive Slow
Established Member
if you were closer i could work out a deal. What's a cash in hand price that could entice me to drive cross country and grab it?

99Cobra_vert

Established Member
Gorgeous, Cobra! I'm tempted to drive on down to Texas and get it, too.

They didn't make a Cobra in 2002, but they did still make the engines.

It has the Cobra engine manufactured in 2002. Essentially the same as the 2001 Cobra engine.

Absolutely. I bought a 2000 Cobra crate engine a couple years back.

brucesvt

Established Member
do you have pics of the engine i am located in elpaso....a buddy of mine has been looking for 99/01 cobra for a while

Users who are viewing this thread