FS: 99 F250SD 7.3L, 6spd, Lifted, Ext Cab, Murdered Out!

ram360

Running on 7 Cylinders
Established Member
Alright guys, Up for sale is my 99 F250 Super Duty. I don't need to sell but willing to let it go for the right price. I will update the thread with more specifics and most importantly more pics when I have time. I would not hesitate to drive this truck across the country tomorrow! It sounds awesome and turns a lot of heads everywhere I take it. The truck is just a winter vehicle for me. It will be parked all summer if I do not sell it. Rather than do that I will offer it up for sale. This is the only real reason it is up for sale. It's a great truck with years of reliable service left in it. PERIOD.

Price is $11,000
NO TRADES
This is BELOW book value for the truck in stock form! So all the EXTRAS your basically getting for free and then some. Truck is located near Wilkes Barre PA 18702. Buyer is responsible for pickup or making other arrangements with me. I have several hundred positive online transactions (ebay, and on other automotive forums) so buy with confidence. I can provide you with the seller references if you have any concerns. Buyer is more than welcome to pay my local ford dealership to look over the truck prior to purchase (at your expense) I am not hiding anything. I have no problem taking it there for you. All the routine maintenance has been done to this truck. It has been maintained by myself and it's previous owners. It's a great truck and low mileage for a 99. Please keep in mind this truck is 12 years old. It shows normal wear and tear that is to be expected. It has aged very well and honestly does not look as if it has more than 80k miles on it even though it has double that on the clock. I'm trying to be as detailed as I possible can in my listing. Truck sold AS-IS no warranty of any kind. Serious Buyers only. I don't have time to deal with tire kickers. Call or TXT 570-793-0101 or Email [email protected].

The good:

Vin: 1FTNX21F7XEC31359
Late 1999 F250 Super Duty XLT Extra Cab 8' Box
7.3L PSD
4x4 (Xfer case shifts butter smooth better than any new truck I have ever owned)
Warn Locking Hubs
A/C Blows Cold
Heat Works
6 spd Manual Trans with LUK twin Disk clutch replaced 4/17/10. Trans has no issues engaging or coming out of gear.
New lifetime alternator and lifetime starter
DP f5 Chip (Stock, High Idle, Lope, 60, 80, 140HP Tunes)
K&N Intake (The filter was just cleaned and oiled)
Straight piped in front of rear wheel
8" super lift with approx 10,000 miles
Brakes were recently replaced
17" xd addicts 798 wheels Wheels with locking lugs
Aftermarket stereo with in Dash DVD Player
Triple pillar with gauges (Boost, Pyro, FP)
Tinted window
Black Tubular Running Boards
Billet Grille
06 Harley Davidson Edition Headlights
CB Radio
Brake Controller
Current PA inspected
Auto Ventshades
168,000 Miles and counting
The interior is very clean and well taken care of (no smell, rips or major issues).
I had the oil changed EVERY 3,000 at the ford dealership
The front end was rebuilt about 32,000 miles ago. Turbo was also rebuilt at the same time
At 116k the water pump went and punctured the radiator so both water pump and radiator are new
Flushed the rear and trans about 30,000 ago.

The Bad:
The truck will need new tires soon!
The door lock actuators are sticking and need to be serviced.
Horn and Cruise Control do not work (Was like that when I bought the truck and I haven't had time to look into it)
It has a rust hole in the rocker panel of the cab on the drivers side. It can easily be repaired and is not visible unless you are underneath the truck. (See pics)

Easy Fixes and I will tackle them if I keep it. I'm not inclined to work on it in the cold.

99SuperDuty012.jpg

99SuperDuty008.jpg

99SuperDuty017.jpg

99SuperDuty015.jpg

99SuperDuty013.jpg

Some Close up pics of the suspension. As you can see the truck is very clean underneath.
99SuperDuty004.jpg

99SuperDuty003.jpg

99SuperDuty005-2.jpg

ram360

Running on 7 Cylinders
Established Member
Interior
99SuperDuty011.jpg

99SuperDuty005-1.jpg

99SuperDuty004-1.jpg

In Dash DVD Player
99SuperDuty014-1.jpg

Drivers Side Door
99SuperDuty013-1.jpg

Driver Side Door Bottom
99SuperDuty018.jpg

Passenger Side Door
99SuperDuty023.jpg

Pic of the only real rust damage to the truck. It's located on the drivers side rear or the cab rocker panel. You can see the end of the running board in the pic. It's an easy fix and only visible from underneath. I had a jeep with the exact same issue. Apparently water gets inside somehow and does this. The passener side of the truck has no issue and the rest of the rocker on the drivers side is solid as well. It' s just this 12" piece on the end that need to be repaired. It's an easy fix I was going to weld in a new panel when the weather warmed up.
99SuperDuty020.jpg

99SuperDuty021.jpg

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Nice truck. Good luck with the sale.

BTW, the horn/CC issue is the clockspring in the steering wheel.

357cstang

Used to have a fast Cobra
Established Member
Nice truck. Good luck with the sale.

BTW, the horn/CC issue is the clockspring in the steering wheel.

not necessarily. more often than not the problem is the button inside the steering wheel. it is a large pad That has a bunch of rubber dots separating the 2 sides of the contacts. The plastic breaks and the switch grounds out. Common ground shared with the cruiser, and the reason they both go out. Easiest way to diag is to test the connector on the steering column for continuity.

Good luck with sale.

ram360

Running on 7 Cylinders
Established Member
Thanks for the help guys. :beer: I'll have to look into it.

ram360

Running on 7 Cylinders
Established Member
bump..,, has 2 new batterys and fresh oil change.

Users who are viewing this thread