New tq abuser
Established Member
Name - Nathan
Location - Baker, LA
Contact - 225-281-2919 or [email protected]
Vin - 1MEFM50U5XA658012
Mileage - 128256
Price - $2200 o.b.o

Ok up for sale is my mothers old car, she got a new Caravan about 8 or so months ago, so this car is no longer needed. The car runs and drives great, and everything pretty much works. It is in pretty good shape for a 10 year old 120k plus car. Would be a great car for anyone looking for cheap transportation. Car gets pretty good gas mileage also for a V6 around the 25mpg or so. Car has dr power seat, pwr locks, pwr windows, A/C, heater, and cruise.

The good
Car runs great, all stock except cd changer
Up to date with all services; oil change every 3000 miles, trans fluid flush with syn, fuel filter, air filter, plugs and wires, coolant flush, and induction flush all with in the past few months.
New radiator.
Tires in good shape.
new A/C system (compressor, condensor, dryer) about a year ago.
new brakes (new pads and rotors up front and new shoes out back) about 6-7 months ago
12 disk cd changer (i think its a 12 disc)

the bad
Body is a little on the rough side (dents, dings and scratches)
Antenna was broken off at the base (just have to drill and tap it out im sure)
Car was in one minor accident where a deer came out of the woods and side swipped her, but this is the only collision the car has had that needed body work.
Interior has a couple of nics on one of the door panels.
The passanger side door lock actuator doest work so the passangerside is manual lock at the moment untill it is repaired.

thats all i can think of at the moment so just let me know if you wanna come see it or drive it and we can arrange something.

thanks,
Nathan
_MG_0077.jpg

_MG_0075.jpg

_MG_0068.jpg

_MG_0080.jpg

_MG_0082.jpg

_MG_0079.jpg

_MG_0083.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread