FS: 99 Rio Red Cobra

skyL1NE

Established Member
99 cobra with 100000 miles on body and 37000 on the engine. The engine was put in by the orginal owner. It was a long block. Engine has a bbk intake, bassani mid length headers and X pipe. Magna flow catback. New headlight assemblies, drivebelt, spark plugs, battery New front tires nitto 555 and 50%left in the rear. The car was repainted about 3 months ago with factory paint. It has 03 cobra interior and rear bumper. Steeda shiftier. Factory fr500 wheels. The only thing wrong with it is the a/c compressor is out. I have a new one to put in, will get that done next week. Call anytime 865 4six6 7two60 Pictures here Mustang Cobra pictures by jdatkt - Photobucket Price is 11,700 obo. I almost forgot. The odometer is show the mileage of the motor, which is 37000 miles. I have title in hand.

Last edited:

skyL1NE

Established Member
I dont have any paper work for the motor. I brought it from a guy on this forum from north carolina. The car was repaint because I shaved the antenna and rear wing. It only cost me a few hundred more to get the whole car done. It was not in a collison. The car does come with a sct turner. I promise if you come test drive it, you will be impressed.

Last edited:

marshall_cobra

Established Member
I am the original owner of this car.. it just so happened i clicked on this page and it was my old car lol. i have actually been looking to see if you were on this site.. why are you trying to sell it so soon?

marshall_cobra

Established Member
and BUMP for a super clean 99 cobra.. i had this car for three years and it never once gave me a problem.. even cleaner now with a fresh paint job

Users who are viewing this thread