FS 99 TR L 26k miles IMMACULATE!!

AZSnake98

NVWSSV
Established Member
Yeah i know what kbb says but that doesn't mean thats what its worth to the right buyer... and kbb is 45 days behind our market but thanks for the comments

LOL... KBB is what the banks use to assess value in order to lend money. They aren't going to lend 18 grand on a 11 thousand dollar vehicle. Unless someone has your asking price in cash... good luck sir.

05GTSPRAYED

Established Member
I bought my wife a 2000 Lightning for only 10k with a little more miles, so i have no clue how u ever plan on getting 17k for it GTFO

built97cobra

It's stock
Established Member
LOL... KBB is what the banks use to assess value in order to lend money. They aren't going to lend 18 grand on a 11 thousand dollar vehicle. Unless someone has your asking price in cash... good luck sir.

I bought my wife a 2000 Lightning for only 10k with a little more miles, so i have no clue how u ever plan on getting 17k for it GTFO

please dont flame my thread... if you dont like my asking price stay out and keep the comments to yourself

ttt

02REDSVT

alienfreek
Established Member

Nice... welcome to the site 05GTS...

GL with the sale man, it looks like a really clean, tastefully modded truck... If I didnt already have one but was in the market for one, I'd take it off your hands...

built97cobra

It's stock
Established Member
Nice... welcome to the site 05GTS...

GL with the sale man, it looks like a really clean, tastefully modded truck... If I didnt already have one but was in the market for one, I'd take it off your hands...

thanks bro... by your sig it looks as though your truck is pretty nice too

02REDSVT

alienfreek
Established Member
thanks bro... by your sig it looks as though your truck is pretty nice too

Thanks, its got a few minor flaws that will be taken care of one day, but it's hard to find one clean like yours used, someone will get a very nice truck here....

M240Bravo

Established Member
If you come down in price let me know, I got a friend that would love to have this truck after he gets back from Iraq. Also how far are you from Omaha Nebraska?

Users who are viewing this thread