Fs 99 White Lightning

cheston

Established Member
hey man..... im waiting till july but if you can wait to sell till then id buy for 15.5k..... im getting about 10k from the army and 2k from tax return..... and i already have 5k in the bank......

Zurok

Established Member
Hey guys, Just got back from out of town. Truck is still for sale. Just sitting in my garage waiting for a new home.

Lightning Perf

Established Member
What power numbers do you have? I assume when you say tuned it was dyno tuned?
Any track times? Is it stock exhaust or aftermarket? Does it have a 90mm TB?
Forgive me if I missed some of this stuff in your add.

Zurok

Established Member
I haven't ran it on a Dyno and I hope I didn't mislead anyone. I went to JDM Engineering a while back and he installed the chip. It was then ran at the track in Freehold and tweaked. He has since then reprogrammed it when ever I moved or modded.
The truck has ran 12.9s at MIR and VMP with only chip, filter, and 2lb lower. Since I had the blower ported I can't get any traction and ran a crappy 13.4 at Milan. I still trapped at 103 mph so the power is there, just no traction.
It has the stock exhaust and does not have a 90mm TB. Let me know if you have anymore questions. Thanks for the inquiry.

Zurok

Established Member
The most cost effective airport is Detroit Metro Airport (DTW). If you want to come out let me know and I should be able to pick you. I travel a lot. thanks

Rainman15

Petey RIP 04/29/05
Established Member
Zurok said:
The most cost effective airport is Detroit Metro Airport (DTW). If you want to come out let me know and I should be able to pick you. I travel a lot. thanks

Nice truck. Wish I could buy but the only help I can offer is this BUMP. BTW, are you Navy or Coast Guard?

Zurok

Established Member
Rainman15 said:
Nice truck. Wish I could buy but the only help I can offer is this BUMP. BTW, are you Navy or Coast Guard?

I'm a Marine stationed at the Detroit Arsenal. I am a liaison officer to defense contractors in the US and Canada. Thanks for the bump.

Rainman15

Petey RIP 04/29/05
Established Member
No problem. I'm Coast Guard over in Cleveland. We've got an air station and a couple of other units over in Det, but I've only been over there a couple times. Anyway, Good luck with your truck.

Last edited:

PIXER

Banned
Sorry that you havent sold it yet, I don't know if you remember but I had tried purchasing this and had trouble. Best of luck to you.
Mark

Users who are viewing this thread