FS:A Couple Mustang Parts (2005-2009 and 2010+)

08shelby

08 Shelby
Established Member
I have a couple of items for sale.

Up first is a Shaker 500 Head Unit from a 2008 Shelby GT500.

The head unit was removed from the car with about 9K miles on it so it was barely used. I'm not entirely sure it still works or not. I do know that I left a cd (Linkin Park) in it before I took it out, so that obviously comes with it, as well, as a little bonus. This model has the chrome trimmed rings on the buttons and knobs which is what most people prefer.

I am asking $75 for the Shaker 500 Head Unit.

I also have a set of Scott Drake Faux Hood Pins for sale.

They are brand new and never used. I bought them, took them out of the package to see what they looked like, and decided to go another route. Again, they were never used so the original 3M tape is still on them.

I am asking $40 for the Scott Drake Faux Hood Pins.

I am located in San Antonio, Texas. If the buyer of either of these items needs them shipped, that will be up to the buyer and added onto the final price.

I am near the computer, pretty much, 24/7 so that is the best way to contact me. You can either send me a PM or an e-mail. My e-mail address is [email protected]

I look forward to hearing from you and doing some business.

Thank you,
Luke

Last edited:

08shelby

08 Shelby
Established Member
Additional information:

The Shaker 500 Head Unit was working when I removed it from the 2008 Shelby GT500. I just don't want to say it works perfectly, when I don't know for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread