FS: Aeroforce Interceptor Dual Gauges, Svt White Face

bogdansnotch

Established Member
What's the difference between a singe and dual interceptor?

dual monitors twice as many options, plus its two gauges. so i get 4 readings on both gauges of anything i want, boost, iat, iat2, coolant temp, etc.. kills the whole concept of running multiple gauges in the car. this simply plugs into the obd port and reads all the monitors

Last edited:

BMSTNG

Established Member
No it doesn't, our cars do not have that provision, you have to purchase the a/f separately I believe it's $189

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
You can read IAT1, IAT2, coolant temp, total timing, fuel pressure, injector duty cycle, alternator output, oil pressure......there is a whole host of things that these will read.

You can also set these gauges to scan the different parameters, AND set how long it will display each parameter before switching to the next one.

I have had the dual setup for a few years now and absolutely love them.

Here is my setup when I first installed them. Top gauge is set on scan.

[youtube_browser]4C57Q8gAsYM[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

bogdansnotch

Established Member
You can read IAT1, IAT2, coolant temp, total timing, fuel pressure, injector duty cycle, alternator output, oil pressure......there is a whole host of things that these will read.

You can also set these gauges to scan the different parameters, AND set how long it will display each parameter before switching to the next one.

I have had the dual setup for a few years now and absolutely love them.

Here is my setup when I first installed them. Top gauge is set on scan.

[youtube_browser]4C57Q8gAsYM[/youtube_browser]

absolute must for any cobra, if my plans were not to build a drag car then i wouldn't even consider selling them

Users who are viewing this thread