FS: AFS 18" Wheels, 1" H&R Hubcentric Spacers.

SVT-NAV

Established Member
H&R Hubcentric 1" Spacers ( less than 200 miles) Got them for 150, will let them go for --$110 Shipped

A set of 18x9" Black Chrome AFS Replica's.( No Scratches) Two of the wheels have Nitto 275 width Tires.( Tires have about 75% tread life left) --$800 Shipped OBO

I also have a set of staggerd 17" Chrome afs reps. Fronts are 17x9 and 17x10.5 out back. --$700 shipped OBO

The wheels are at my uncles house which is 2 hrs away, so I can put those pics up in a couple of weeks when I go there.

I don't know how to post up pics, but if you send me your email I can send you pictures!

*Buyer will be responsible for PayPal Fees
*I can reduce prices on a few things if you pay shipping.

Last edited:

SVT-NAV

Established Member
any pics of the black chrome wheels?

Send me your email so I can send you a picture of my car with the wheels. As far as close up pics, I will have them up as soon as I make the 2 hr commute to my uncles place, which I'm planning on going there in a few weeks.

SVT-NAV

Established Member
Are all 4 black chrome 18x9s? Two with tires, two without?

Yes its 18x9's all around..looks great with the spacers out back to give it that staggered look. Two of the rims have tires, and two do not. ( so basically you have a set of front 2 tires, just need the rear tires). I used two of the tires that were on the set. Hope that clears it up a bit!

Users who are viewing this thread