FS: Almost New Whipple 2.9 Supercharger For 2007-2010 GT500

Nate@Xtreme

Established Member
Hello.

For sale, a new Whipple 2.9 supercharger that was installed and removed from a 2008 Shelby. The charger was bolted on, but never run! Story is... a different belt was ordered (because of a different lower balancer pulley), and while waiting for the belt, the customer bought a 2009 Z06 Corvette! No Bull!!!

Whats included: un-run Whipple 2.9 supercharger, 3.25 and 3.50 pulleys, belt that is supplied from Whipple to run with stock balancer I think, TB gasket, air tube, misc bolts, misc adapters and instructions. There may be a bolt or 2 missing, but nothing that cannot be purchased locally.

Asking 2900.00.

Shipping not included!

Paypal only, sorry.

I also have available for purchase in seperate posts, new Bosch 72lb injectors and a Dynotech aluminum driveshaft.

If you want pics, please send an email to: [email protected]
Call (806-771-0205) for more info or if interested in purchasing.
Thanks,

Nate

EX1

Established Member
Hello.

For sale, a new Whipple 2.9 supercharger that was installed and removed from a 2008 Shelby. The charger was bolted on, but never run! Story is... a different belt was ordered (because of a different lower balancer pulley), and while waiting for the belt, the customer bought a 2009 Z06 Corvette! No Bull!!!

Whats included: un-run Whipple 2.9 supercharger, 3.25 and 3.50 pulleys, belt that is supplied from Whipple to run with stock balancer I think, TB gasket, air tube, misc bolts, misc adapters and instructions. There may be a bolt or 2 missing, but nothing that cannot be purchased locally.

Asking 2900.00.

Shipping not included!

Paypal only, sorry.

I also have available for purchase in seperate posts, new Bosch 72lb injectors and a Dynotech aluminum driveshaft.

If you want pics, please send an email to: [email protected]
Call (806-771-0205) for more info or if interested in purchasing.
Thanks,

Nate

I can vouch for the seller you guys, these were my parts I was going to run on my Shelby but I recently purchased a new ZO6. The parts are in great shape :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread