FS - Aluminum 5.4 Long block / Tr6060 and more

Fuerig

Established Member
Well Hello ,

Engine :
I am selling the long block out of my Shelby. It comes out of a 2011 with 21k miles. I broke the snout of the crankshaft off and I decided to replace the whole long block instead of sticking with the aluminum block. You will receive a full motor ( Heads, intake manifold, wiring harness, basically everything that was attached when pulled) and transmission EXCEPT the following :

No supercharger
No fuel rails
No fuel injectors
No throttle Body
No Air intake
No crank pulley

I have no issue if you hire a mechanic to come and look at the motor before you purchase.

Transmission :

Just a factory Tr6060 in great shape. I have a 1 piece 21lb steel driveshaft ( good for 900 hp ) to go with it as well. Clutch was replaced at 18k miles ( stock replacement) .

I am open to offers but with the Engine, Transmission, and driveshaft I am looking in the neighborhood of $7500, HOWEVER, I am open to offers. I would like to set all of it together or if parted out 5500 for engine, 1700 transmission, 300 driveshaft. I WILL NOT part out until unless it doesn't sell in 2 weeks from the date of this ad.

Thanks for your time! Feel free to check my feedback and I have many SVTP reference's that live local to me as well.

P.S. : SHIPPING - I can deliver within 1000 miles of Pensacola, FL 32505. Anything else please PM me your zip code for a shipping quote.

Last edited:

Fuerig

Established Member
Please fill us in on the snout...what broke it?
From what I understand its quite common when running large amounts of boost. Also, I upgraded the oil pump with a factory 13-14 pump. The oil pump could have seized and broke the snout.

Users who are viewing this thread