FS: basic ZEX nitrous kit

LGHTNG02GT

Established Member
looking to sell OR trade my ZEX nitrous kit. i got the bottle filled and used it a hanful of times. EASILY over half full yet so i really cant ship the thing. it will come with the bottle, all the wiring, the 75 shot jets and the bottle bracket i made up for it. looking to get $250 for it or will trade for some other mustang parts. looking for an AEM wideband, UPR radius rod UCA's, possibly a midpipe (off-road for shorty headers) or some seats +cash for the right ones. let me know what you've got! here is the CL ad for pictures::

zex nitrous kit

thanks guys!! :beer:

LGHTNG02GT

Established Member
would trade +cash for some LT's and a matching midpipe, some full length subframe connectors, a 2/3pillar gauge pod and bullitt pedal covers.

let me know what you have in mind!!

LGHTNG02GT

Established Member
^its fun on the street but thats about all the use i got out of it. i've had it for 3 years now and only sprayed my old 2v like 4 times lol. looking for some nice 4v power parts or other odds and ends i want to finish my car up.
sorry for the book there haha. i have a pending local sale as of today

LGHTNG02GT

Established Member
^i've got a local guy comming wednesday or the day after. if that doesnt work out, and you are interested, i could work something out with you.

LGHTNG02GT

Established Member
also, if anyone has them, i would trade +cash from me for a complete pair of c heads. nothing fancy, i dont care if they are the 4 thread ones. just need heads/cams/springs to bolt on and go.

Users who are viewing this thread