FOR SALE: FS BBK O/R X pipe for long tubes

blwn89gt

Established Member
For sale is a BBK O/R X pipe off my 03 cobra. I just went to full Kooks exhaust when I had the motor redone. I bought this mid pipe new back in 2020 right before I hurt the motor. I’m looking to get 100$ plus fees for it, buyer covers shipping.

IMG_2056.JPG
IMG_2055.JPG
IMG_2054.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Attachments

• Image1703353502.510503.jpg
    Image1703353502.510503.jpg
    295.3 KB · Views: 44

JB85

Established Member
This still for sale?? I’ll take it off your hands. I have a 1996 cobra with bbk long tubes. This should work right? I can venmo you cash tomorrow

blwn89gt

Established Member
UPS wants 198$ to ship the x pipe which is insanity. I shipped a set of long tubes for 103$. I’m going to not bother selling this at this point. I asked about bubble wrapping it and shrink wrapping which was how LMR sent it to me 3 years ago and they said no.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

JoeAsheville

Asheville NC-Bohemian Wonderland
Established Member
Probably because it's located in NY. Is practically in jail up there with all the tolls on the highways...it would be like paying bail to get it out. Long live the grift in the northeast...

blwn89gt

Established Member
Probably because it's located in NY. Is practically in jail up there with all the tolls on the highways...it would be like paying bail to get it out. Long live the grift in the northeast...

I know, starting next year the MTA and our wonderful governor are going to charge people a “congestion fee” to drive into certain parts of manhattan and guess where I work…in the middle of it. NY sucks and I’m stuck here because I’m not leaving my kids and my job/ pension. I still don’t understand how I have to pay the government to go to work. I can’t rationalize it.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread