FS: BBS RK 's 18's

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
No but if you read the thread you would understand. So yea.

How would I understand? You just registered and the original post was 14mo's ago.

Yes I know the original poster is no longer with us, but wondering how you obtained the wheels and requested pics. I am interested and that is why I am asking questions about the wheels.

Have they been on a car for the last 13mo's? What size the tires are? Recent pictures of the wheels?

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Ok, lets try this again:

Hey, I am interested in the wheels and tires for sale.

What size/brand tires are on the Fronts?

How much are you asking for the wheels? (Please don't say the same price from 14 mo's ago)

04corba

Established Member
How would I understand? You just registered and the original post was 14mo's ago.

Yes I know the original poster is no longer with us, but wondering how you obtained the wheels and requested pics. I am interested and that is why I am asking questions about the wheels.

Have they been on a car for the last 13mo's? What size the tires are? Recent pictures of the wheels?

I couldn't get on the name that I had for some reason. The site wouldnt let me log in. I guess because I havent logged in, in a while? Either way I'm family to the OP and I am still trying to sell the wheels as describe in the first post. They haven't been on any car since before he passed away. They are in the same condition that they were in the pictures. They have just been sitting in my garage. I'm looking to sell them. Rare wheels as stated above.

So are you interested or no?

04corba

Established Member
Ok, lets try this again:

Hey, I am interested in the wheels and tires for sale.

What size/brand tires are on the Fronts?

How much are you asking for the wheels? (Please don't say the same price from 14 mo's ago)

Your just being stubborn.

They wheels are Best offer as of now. I'd like to get as close to the original price of course.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
How are you saying that I am stubborn? The original post does not state what tires are on the front wheels, and says that the rears are needing replacement.

I understand the situation, but reviving the post might have been easier if you started off explaining a little more of the situation. I am sure that it is not easy, but you have to understand that it is not easy for someone to cough up this kind of money without asking questions!

Last edited:

04corba

Established Member
How are you saying that I am stubborn? The original post does not state what tires are on the front wheels, and says that the rears are needing replacement.

I understand the situation, but reviving the post might have been easier if you started off explaining a little more of the situation. I am sure that it is not easy, but you have to understand that it is not easy for someone to cough up this kind of money without asking questions!

How much are you willing to offer? It seems like your not willing to pay the right price for them.

I'll get the details on the tires in a second.

04corba

Established Member
I just picked these wheels up and I cannot believe how light they are. I expected a 10 inch rim with a tire to be a hell of a lot heavier then what I just lifted. I guess being forged helps :rockon:

04corba

Established Member
Pics as requested:

DSC01933.jpg

DSC01934.jpg

DSC01935.jpg

DSC01936.jpg

DSC01937.jpg

DSC01938.jpg

DSC01939.jpg

DSC01942.jpg

DSC01943.jpg

DSC01944.jpg

DSC01945.jpg

DSC01946.jpg

DSC01947.jpg

04corba

Established Member
Bump for a lot of interest so far. Many offers @ $1,000 each.. so let the bidding begin.

The rears, 18x10 were $460 each when they still made them. 18x8.5 were $325 each. That puts price into perspective for you guys. The rear wheels are Pirelli Pzero Corsa's - 285/30/ZR18 and the front wheels have some shitty Nankang Ultra Sport NS 245/40/R18.

Fronts have a lot of tread on them. The rears have little left, you can tell from the pics. So do a smokey burnout and replace them. :p These wheels would be ideal for the track being how light they are.

PM with anything you'd like to know. These wheels are IMMACULATE.

Users who are viewing this thread