FS: billetflow 2.93 upper ring and hub

DSG2003SVT

Gray only, please
Established Member
As my sig notes, I'm getting a Metco 10 rib conversion and it's supposed to be in by middle of next week. At that point all my stock pullies as well as the billetflow upper will be going bye bye. The BF piece is great and I hate to see it holding down a shelf, PM an offer and I'll ship it free.

BilletFlow black 2.93" non-slip quick change upper pulley ring AND hub and allen screws...everything that came with it when I bought it.
$125 new...make offer

Keep in mind that it will be next week before I pull this off. Just PM me and I'll keep in touch. I won't ask for payment until it's ready to ship to you. Thanks

Nate

N S

Wants to go faster
Established Member
DSG2003SVT said:
As my sig notes, I'm getting a Metco 10 rib conversion and it's supposed to be in by middle of next week. At that point all my stock pullies as well as the billetflow upper will be going bye bye. The BF piece is great and I hate to see it holding down a shelf, PM an offer and I'll ship it free.

BilletFlow black 2.93" non-slip quick change upper pulley ring AND hub and allen screws...everything that came with it when I bought it.
$125 new...make offer

Keep in mind that it will be next week before I pull this off. Just PM me and I'll keep in touch. I won't ask for payment until it's ready to ship to you. Thanks

Nate

PM sent.

[email protected]

DSG2003SVT

Gray only, please
Established Member
I have an offer for $80 thus far plus $8 for the proper sized belt. If I get a higher offer I'll take it, but that's where we are as of now. Thanks guys.

Users who are viewing this thread