FS: Black 2.4 KB , Stg. 4 ported Steggy blower, KB & Accufab TB's, PFAB box

firstsvt

workin those 28's
Established Member
2/27/07 - Ported blower SOLD!
3/1/07 - PFAB SOLD!
3/4/07 - 2.4 KB & KB TB sold!

Accufab plenum still available! $80 SHIPPED!!

I have decided to change my setup if I can sell these items. Just so there is no confusion, the 2.4 KB and KB throttle body are not on the car and are ready to ship. The Stg.4 ported Steggy blower and polished Accufab plenum is currently on my car with the PFAB ice resevoir. My car is going into my tech in the 2nd week of March, and I have to be able to drive the car there, so that is when those parts will be available, but the KB is ready to go.

#1 - Black powdercoated 2.4 KB with 3.5" KB upper pulley. I bought this item from a buddy here local back in November. This blower was never installed in my car. I have had it sitting here since November for installation but plans have changed. The blower works perfectly and my buddy's car ran VERY hard with it (PM for details), never needed any oil as it doesn't spit oil. The blower is in awesome shape, the black part of the blower has faded a bit, but no big deal. The plenum is for a "big oval throttle body". I have a Kenne Bell throttle body available for an additional cost, but this sale is for the 2.4 blower, the 3.5" upper, and all the plumbing needed to install. $2750 + actual shipping

EDITED-RE:throttle bodies
#2-Kenne Bell single blade throttle body, in pictures below, installed on the KB. $300 SHIPPED or $380 with the Accufab plenum

I would make a package deal for the KB and KB throttle body, and separate the Accufab plenum for $80

#4-Polished PFAB intercooler resevoir. In good shape with the big fuel cell cap. Could look brand new with a polish, but I'm too lazy to do it:rolleyes: Includes a tube to run down in engine bay to drain fluid/ice. $200 shipped

That about does it. Like I said items 1 & 2 are not on the car (except for Accufab plenum) and are ready to ship. Items 3-4 are on my car, but are coming off around Mar. 7. I could probably get the PFAB off and put my stock res. on if someone wants it.

With the items not available immediately, I would like to take some sort of deposit for any parts that a buyer wants (probably half the $), and the balance can be paid when the item is off the car and ready to be shipped. I am flexible so this is fair to both parties, but a deposit wil be necessary. I will cover shipping on the non-blower items, but buyer pays actual shipping on the blowers. I have a UPS biz account so rates are greatly reduced.

There are plenty of ways to pay for these, PayPal is OK , but I wont pay the 3% for fees on a blower purchase, so keep that in mind. I will cover PayPal fees for the non-blower items. Money orders and cashiers checks are OK too. I sell here, EBay etc, so I have plenty of good feedback available if needed.

My prices are pretty firm as I feel I priced all items for a quick sale, so I dont mean to be rude, but I dont need to hear the "youll never sell it at that price" stuff, becasue it will sell :beer:

I think thats everything!!

Please PM if youre interested or email [email protected].

Thanks
Jason

Last edited:

firstsvt

workin those 28's
Established Member
Hey guys, I will update as appropriate. I have received a couple of offers on package deals, so those will affect the availability of single parts.

I almost forgot, I cannot get rid of both of my throttle bodies. I forgot that I will need one for my new setup, I almost forgot:loser: So I'm sorry, but I changed the original post and I'm going to keep the Accufab but the plenum is for sale and the KB TB is still for sale (I reduced the price for them combined for the confusion, but they are the same piece from what I've been told)

updates & PM's coming. thanks;-)

Last edited:

firstsvt

workin those 28's
Established Member
Oh yeah...I'm looking for a modded FPDM (MJ), stock FPDM, and a JLT high boost kit-preferably black

If anyone happens to have one of these, I would take em on trade!

firstsvt

workin those 28's
Established Member
I replied to all PM's individually.

Few offers on the KB and I am waiting to hear back to firm up a deal

I have one offer on the ported blower that I am waiting to confirm.

I have one offer on the PFAB, waiting to confirm

The KB TB has a few offers and it will go to the first buyer if my package deal doesnt go down.

I am leaving for the night but I will update when I have info!!
Jason

firstsvt

workin those 28's
Established Member
Ported blower sold to - voodooterminato

Selling order for PFAB - #1 STROKD , #2 red92 I'm gonna clean it up a bit & put up a new pic, but I am waiting to get an answer about a package deal for most of the stuff from the first guy to PM me.

Still waiting to hear back about package on the 2.4, if I dont get an answer today, the order on the KB will be: #1 ptrfree , #2 badvenom101, #3 03sonicsvt (modfords)

KB TB has too many offers to list, I will update :beer:

Tom's 03SVT - I didnt receive a PM, just thought I'd let you know I didnt get it

Thanks
Jason

firstsvt

workin those 28's
Established Member
Deal pending on the PFAB with STROKD, red92 youre up next on the PFAB

Waiting to hear back from ptrfree for 2.4 blower, badvenom101 youre up next on the KB

Waiting to hear back from DSGvert03 for KB TB and Accufab plenum, SRT10ETR, youre up next on the TB

I'm abandoning the package idea and just selling the stuff individually, I need it gone!!!

Last edited:

firstsvt

workin those 28's
Established Member
Ptrfree is OUT on the 2.4 B, badvenom101 its available if you want it, PM sent

Thanks
Jason

Last edited:

ScottCobra

Established Member
Interested in KB if badvenom101 falls through. Would like to do package deal with throttlebody and blower if still available. Have cash.

firstsvt

workin those 28's
Established Member
DSGvert03 said:
pm sent back at ya!!

sorry about that DSG....the site was down for a while last night and I went out and had to re-type my whole reply, PM returned:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread