FS: Black 2003 Mustang Cobra 34k miles

indycobra

Established Member
The wife just told me she was pregnant so up for sale is my favorite toy I have ever owned. This car has been a great learning experience for me and I will never regret buying it. Its not something that I have to sell but I just think I could put that money in a better place at this point in my life. I purchased it in 2003 from a local Ford dealer with 10,000 miles on it. Since then I have mostly done preventive mods in preparation for future Mods. The car is at a point where it could be a nice 400+ Hp daily driver or taken even further with a solid foundation to build on. Right before I found out about my new tax deduction I just put on a brand new set of BFG tires with BFG Drag radials in the back. Having a bit of trouble with the production cylinder heads (smoke on startup) I decided to rebuild the whole car using the new style Jan 05 heads. The car runs and drives great and leaks nothing. Being 5 years old now it has a few small flaws. There is a small paint chip on the lower nose and a small scuff on the left rear.

Purchased 10k miles
Rebuilt 31k miles
Current 34k miles

Asking $25,000
no trades please

Mods
Modular Performance.com professionally built shortblock
Forged Diamond pistons
New Manley H beam rods
ARP head studs
ARP main studs
ARP 2000 rob bolts
High volume oil pump
Canton oil pan
Canton windage tray
Newest casting (Jan 2005) cylinder heads with improved cooling.
Even Flow Cooling system
Eaton Supercharger NO PORT
2.8 pulley
100mm idler
2 aux idlers
JLT cold air intake
Afco heat exchanger
Kenne Belle Boost A Pump with Lethal wiring upgrade
Centerforce DXF clutch
Centerforce DXF pressure plate
UPR clutch quadrant
UPR firewall adjuster
Fidanza flywheel
Liberty 26 spline input shaft
Maximum Motorsprots full length subframe connectors
Hurst shifter with adj MGW handle
Magnaflow catted X pipe
Magnaflow cat back
Poly bushings in rear
Billetflow Rear Differential brace
Predator (INCLUDED) tuned by Runnin With The Devil RWTD
LM-1 Wideband A/F meter installed.
New Battery
Front tires 275/40/17 BFG KDW
Rear tires 275/40/17 BFG Drag Radial

DSC04581.jpg

DSC04612.jpg

DSC04576.jpg

DSC04594.jpg

DSC04592.jpg

DSC04597.jpg

DSC04587.jpg

DSC04607.jpg

DieselNuts

¯\_(ò.Ó)_/¯
Established Member
can you post pics of the imperfections please? If I come from Atlanta, I dont want any suprises, ya know

indycobra

Established Member
can you post pics of the imperfections please? If I come from Atlanta, I dont want any suprises, ya know

Here are a couple of pics showing the flaws I was speaking about. This is a black car and it is nearly impossible to keep perfect but IMO it is in great condition. I do not drive this car in the rain and my wife drives it more than I do. The interior is flawless and the seats dont even show wear on the leather portion. Most other cobras I have seen the leather is already starting to look worn and wrinkled. It has some other very small rock chips and such but that is normal unless you are going to keep it in a giant diaper all the time. The weather is nasty out here in Indiana today so when it gets nice I will get out and try to take some more pics. Does anyone want to see anything in particular?

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n100/indycobra/DSC04615.jpg
http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n100/indycobra/DSC04614.jpg

DieselNuts

¯\_(ò.Ó)_/¯
Established Member
Here are a couple of pics showing the flaws I was speaking about. This is a black car and it is nearly impossible to keep perfect but IMO it is in great condition. I do not drive this car in the rain and my wife drives it more than I do. The interior is flawless and the seats dont even show wear on the leather portion. Most other cobras I have seen the leather is already starting to look worn and wrinkled. It has some other very small rock chips and such but that is normal unless you are going to keep it in a giant diaper all the time. The weather is nasty out here in Indiana today so when it gets nice I will get out and try to take some more pics. Does anyone want to see anything in particular?

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n100/indycobra/DSC04615.jpg
http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n100/indycobra/DSC04614.jpg

Thanks for the detailed pics.

Users who are viewing this thread