FS: Black 2008 GT 500 <900 miles

HemiBoss

Established Member
Any interest in selling the Boss? I am on the prowl for another one. Beautiful Shelby, I am liking these cars more and more, drove an '07 GT500 the other day. First one I have driven, they are nice for sure. Good luck with the sell.

69 Boss9

Established Member
Well, a good part of the reason I am selling the GT500, is to complete the restoration on the Boss 429. We will sell it someday after it gets completed. There is nothing like driving a Boss'9.

HemiBoss

Established Member
I agree with the driving of a Boss 9, I just enjoy driving the classics period, it's such a unique experience in itself. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help you with your restoration on the car, I am glad to help if I can. Did you ever have a chance to register your Boss with the Boss 429 Data Base? We are looking to pubish with the Boss 302 Registry in the next few months and we would love to have your car accounted for. If you have any questions feel free to give me a call at 317-696-5156 or you can register it by clicking the following link:

BOSS 429 Database Form

If anything changes with the Boss let me know, I am looking at 4 projects right now, just trying to decide what I want to do.
Jeremy

69 Boss9

Established Member
Thanks for the pm's guys. The car is still available. More pics on request. Open to serious offers The car currently has under 1200 miles. It really is as nice as the pics show.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread