FS: Black KB 03 Cobra 9,800mi

shipwreck

Driving Big Boats
Established Member
The car is like-new, rarely driven. Over $15,000 has been invested in this car parts and labor. I have all the receipts and paperwork as well as the vast majority of stock parts (stock blower, fuel system, input shaft, etc.) All aftermarket work was done by Strictly Performance here in Houston (www.strictlypro.com) Email me at [email protected] or PM me if you have any questions, but here are the basics:
- 9,800 miles
- 2.8H Kenne Bell making 20-21psi
- Custom Strictly Performance Fuel System can handle ~850rwhp. Dual pumps, wiring harness, lines, fuel rails, 60lb injectors, etc.
- BBK Coated Longtube Headers, BBK offroad H-Pipe, Flowmaster Dual-Chamber catback.
- MGW Short Throw shifter
- Black Chrome 03 Cobra wheels
- H&R Race Springs (lowered ~2in)
- IRS Brace
- LFP Dual Pass Heat Exchanger
- LFP Expansion Radiator Reservior
- LFP Supertank Intercooler Reservior
- Centerforce DFX 26 Spline Clutch Kit, Fidanza DFX 26 Spline Clutch Kit, 26 Spline Input shaft
- Boost and A/F Gauges - Dual Pillar pod by speedofsound
- Probably forgot some things here and there, feel free to ask any questions

DSC02187.jpg

DSC02188.jpg

DSC02189.jpg

CIMG0675.jpg

CIMG0670.jpg

100_0630.jpg

asking $29,995.

Last edited:

wy3134

Established Member
30k isnt a bad price considering its only got 9k miles and supporting mods for the 2.8H. you definetely couldnt buy a 03/04 cobra with under 10k miles and then do the mods this car has for $30k unless you did all the labor yourself, and even then your gonna be very close to 30k.

Last edited:

Wings65288

Established Member
Party Liquor Posse
not a bad price at all considering the circumstances, you'll find the right buyer. gl with the sale

villefan

Established Member
Bad ass ride man... Dude probably doesn't have a dollar to his name and is dreaming of having this car... Car is definitely worth the money... GL with the sale...

Mr Ford

Established Member
Hold on and get your price !!! For the mods you have and the low miles it'll sell.. Might have to wait for spring buyers though.. Good luck!!!!

10snakeman

Established Member
Nice car with the right mods this is a win win for the buyer and the seller. We all know that we will never get our money back on mods. Look either you have the money to buy this car or if you dont please just keep dreaming and keep your thoughts to yourself. I just sold a 03 cobra with almost the same mods for 29k. There is a buyer for every car
good luck

HOSTIL

Established Member
free bump! Nice car. goodluck with the sale. and don't take any shit from the broke azz cry babies.

If you don't like the price or the car GTFO!:bash:

tricked350z

Established Member
id say that prcie is about right. Id buy it if i had the money sitin around lol. looks good man! GL with the sale

UFGatorGuy20

UFGatorGuy20
Established Member
TTT for a gorgeous KB cobra. GL with the sale. VERY FAIR price IMO.

Just because the economy is down doesn't mean we have to sell our HIGH demand modded cobras for dirt cheap.

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
If your lookin for real just ask yourself what can I get for my 30k.
Shop accordingly.
Car looks clean.
G/L

Users who are viewing this thread