FS: Black on black 2002 svt lightning

BlownReptile

Established Member
I'm seriously considering trading my 04 Cobra for a Lightning....maybe we could start talking.

Heart Stopper

Draggin' a**
Established Member
I would be interested in seeing more pics. Interior, under hood, front of truck maybe? My email is [email protected]. What mpg does it normally range? How much tread is left on the tires? Thanks man I really appreciate it.

97LaserRed

Fresh
Established Member
Mint authentic factory supercharged 5.4 2002 Ford SVT Lightning . Meticulously maintained with over $8000 in tasteful/ documented mods..
No rust anywhere on the truck. Washed and dried with microfiber towels. All fluids and filters changed often. Fresh royal purple oil, tranny
fluid and brake fluid with Hawk brake pads. Fuel filter changed every other oil change to preserve fuel pumps. I put rags on the frame so no gas touches the frame at all. I obsessed about every detail on this truck. It has black housing headlights with H.I.D.'s and black housing tail lights, a black billet grill and a cervinis tailgate wing. All mods professionally done by JDM of New Jersey. (check the websight) JDM Dyno tune at 401 rwhp 502 rwt. Tranny has a deep pan and shift kit and runs consistently at 150 degrees or less. Aluminum driveshaft, tune and soft bed cover helps save gas. Indestructible Dana 60 axles and 3:73 rear.Lowered with belltech springs in the front, and belltech shackles and hangers in the rear with nitro drop shocks all around for improved handling . it has NITTO 555r 305/45/18 Drag radials in back . The rims have been profesionally painted black. Magnaflow stainless x pipe and mufflers with dual 4" tips. Lower pulley/ 14 lbs. of boost. K&N cold air intake. Triple green backlit autometer a pillar guages that match the factory green . backlit guages for boost, trans temp and fuel pressure. (original A pillar available) . Custom FORD rubber bed mat. Upgraded speakers with custom (completely removable) subwoofer enclosure. Interior is in great condition. it also has tints. It is hands down the best vehicle I ever and probably will ever own. IT RUNS PERFECTLY AND IS PERFECT- no problems at all. It has 52k on the clock. My cell phone # is (914)438-6136 and my email is [email protected] asking $15,800 thanks

you did a lot of the work yourself?? Runs perfect? No problems?

Sounds to good to be true! What about the stains on the headliner? or the head gasket that is bad? (coolant looks like mud) Or the loose spark plugs? Looks like it has a clean Air filter as well......:rollseyes

Users who are viewing this thread