fs: borla s-type 13-14 11837, afe cold air intake, afe cat back exhaust, FR shifter..

StangFang305

Established Member
Hey guys! I'm putting up a feeler on all products above. Local pickup is preferred but I'm willing to ship at owners expense. I'm looking for American Racing headers and off road x pipe. Rtr rear diffuser and DE panel. Also opened to other mods as well. Located in South Florida. Pm me for pics or any questions. I will also have a LP Off road h pipe available to sell next weekend. I'm looking 200 local pickup in SFL.
Thanks,
Miguel

Last edited:

ReSQMaN

Established Member
Can you tell me more about the FR shifter? Do you have a bracket? How many miles are on it? I am interested.

ReSQMaN

Established Member
Do you still have the shifter and does it include the bracket? I am interested, PayPal verified!!!! Also ready to pay

ReSQMaN

Established Member
I don't know if it is me or what, but I cannot email you through this site. There is no option under your profile. Please contact me so we can set up an arraignment for the FR shifter. Are you selling the bracket with it and is 250 shipped? if so then sold as soon as we make contact. I work nights so i am up all night.

Users who are viewing this thread