FS: Borla Stinger Catback SRA 99-04

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member
Up for sale is a used Borla Stinger SRA catback for 99-04 Mustangs with solid rearend. It's in excellent condition and the rear portion that goes over the axle to the tips has been somewhat polished. Tips are in awesome shape.

Looking for $450 plus the ride. I'll have pics posted once I get it off the car.

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member
Are you interested in any trades for borla stingers for irs?

Possibly. I'm still trying to work a trade for an IRS and have to give a call on one. We'll see what happens with that because I may need a catback.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member
The catback will stay on the car until I have anyone interested. I can take it off if I have a serious buyer so they can see the condition of it.

Last edited:

ScottySVT

Established Member
I might have an almost brand new slp loudmouth 1 if you're interested in a trade, also off an Sra. Less than 700 miles on it.

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
Yes. That's what I had planned to get once I sold it.

I have a Magnaflow catback I'd be willing to trade. Only thing is I want to keep my Magnaflow tips b/c I don't like rolled tips.

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member
I have a Magnaflow catback I'd be willing to trade. Only thing is I want to keep my Magnaflow tips b/c I don't like rolled tips.

I hear ya but I'll pass. I don't want to go hacking up the exhaust and investing any money into changing or modifying the exhaust.

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
I hear ya but I'll pass. I don't want to go hacking up the exhaust and investing any money into changing or modifying the exhaust.

Actually.. Ill trade without cutting tips bc I can buy magnaflow tips. Let me know if your interested.

Users who are viewing this thread