FS: Borla Stinger Mufflers

500hp04cobra

Established Member
I gonna be removing these from my catback tomorrow and replacing them with a set of bassani mufflers I have. There in great shape with no scrapes or rash they honestly still look new since they probably only have 2-3k miles on them. I'm gonna try to leave the flow tubes on them but if I can't you'll just be getting just the mufflers. 225$ shipped+paypal

500hp04cobra

Established Member
There still on the car until first thing tomorrow morning. The shop I use is backed up and it took a little longer than usual to get in. There in perfect condition I've only had them on the car for a month and driven less than 200miles since I polished the whole cat back(the guy i got the catback from put about 1500-2000 mi on them)there just too loud and raspy with the long tubes and off road xpipe.

Last edited:

TDavis559

Established Member
There still on the car until first thing tomorrow morning. The shop I use is backed up and it took a little longer than usual to get in. There in perfect condition I've only had them on the car for a month and driven less than 200miles since I polished the whole cat back(the guy i got the catback from put about 1500-2000 mi on them)there just too loud and raspy with the long tubes and off road xpipe.

Please text me! 865-304-9502

500hp04cobra

Established Member
Just to clarify this is just the mufflers and flowtubes not the whole cat back. I'm pulling them off here in about 30 min as soon as a lift frees up.

Users who are viewing this thread