FS:Boss H-pipe and side exhaust + 2011-12 GT500 axlebacks.

Zodiac

Established Member
Like title says. I will be pulling these off in about 2 weeks and just seeing what the market flux is on these. Prefer to keep local but willing to work on shipping.

Unfortunately no pics right now as they are still on the car.

First up, Boss 302 H-pipe and side exhaust. These are take offs from a Boss and unsure of mileage. I have had them on my car for about 3k miles or so- SOLD

Next is a set of 2011/2012 GT500 axle backs. I bought them used, unsure of mileage but I have put about 6k miles on them.

Looking for $225 OBO.

Let me know if you are interested and again won't be pulled off for about 2 weeks or so.

Only reason for selling is that I have a new set up coming. This setup is a great combo and sounds fantastic.

I'm also willing to do a package deal especially for someone local. Thanks.

Last edited:

Zodiac

Established Member
Let me know. Like I said I would be willing to give a nice package price if you want the axlebacks as well. I'm very easy to work with.

MYFSTSVT99L

Ingot 2012
Established Member
Have the GT500 axle backs already, but still interested in the boss H and side exhaust. Hopefully get a bonus in July and we could meet up.

chancejat

Established Member
ill take the axelbacks....im in elizabeth city...not sure which would be cheaper shipping or meeting halfway...i could me you in tarboro?

Users who are viewing this thread