FS: Brand new 15x10 17x4.5 Racestar wheels

blacknlte

Established Member
Brand new 15x10 & 17x4.5 racestar wheels.
Never mounted nor tires mounted either. Only took out of the boxes to take pictures. Going with a different style of rims. Sorry will no separate, must go as a set.

$600 + shipping

DSC00644.jpg

DSC00643.jpg

DSC00641.jpg

DSC00642.jpg

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Nice deal. Unfortunate that you will not separate. I will/would buy the fronts right now if you were.

Good luck with sale.

blacknlte

Established Member
Does this include all mounting hardware and swaybar relocation kit??

Yes all the mounting hardware is there but no relocation kit

Nice deal. Unfortunate that you will not separate. I will/would buy the fronts right now if you were.

Good luck with sale.

Give it a few days and if no complete sale then ill split them

IronTerp

Why do you need a relocation bracket?
The 15" rear wheels will hit the stock sway bar brackets, thus you will need to purchase a sway bar relocation kit which will allow the wheels to clear without affecting the suspension geometry. The kit costs about $40 usually.

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member
The 15" rear wheels will hit the stock sway bar brackets, thus you will need to purchase a sway bar relocation kit which will allow the wheels to clear without affecting the suspension geometry. The kit costs about $40 usually.

You also need to cut off the stock bracket below the aftermarket relocation bracket. I just did this on Friday.

Grabber07'

Established Member
Would be interested in the fronts if you were willing to separate. PM me if you decide to sell the fronts separate from the rear.

IronTerp

You also need to cut off the stock bracket below the aftermarket relocation bracket. I just did this on Friday.
Ben, what rear tires are you running? I have never heard of anyone having to do this with the rear rims that Blacknlte is selling. I have always heard it is a direct bolt on with the Race Stars and relocation kit.

Users who are viewing this thread