FS: Brand New 99-01 Cobra Cylinder Heads complete

Lightning247

Sprechen Sie Deutsch?
Established Member
Here's the situation. I purchased what I thought (and were advertised) as Brand New Complete 03/04 4.6 DOHC heads for $640 shipped on ebay. I've communicated with the seller to reach a solution (full refund) and they are essentially trying to screw me. So before I attempt to go through paypal and sorts to get a refund...

I'm going to try this far fetched idea...to sell them for precisely what i paid for them to break even. I believe to do this i will have to sell locally. Locally being anywhere in NC between Winston Salem and northern Charlotte (University Area)

So, the deal is brand new in the box 99/01 Cylinder Heads for $640. The company I purchased them from installs steel inserts in the spark plug threads to eliminate galling of the threads.

Casting Number: RFYR3E6C064AC

Pictures and descriptions can be found here. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...RK:MEWN:IT

The company i bought these from hiked the price up $100 bucks after i bought the last set.

This thread is basically gauging interest. If noone purchases them in the next 1.5 weeks I'll begin the return/refund process.

Thanks guys,
Philip K.

Lightning247

Sprechen Sie Deutsch?
Established Member
Pics added.

Exhaustportpicsofheads.gif

DSC074521.gif

DSC074511.gif

Philip K.

Lightning247

Sprechen Sie Deutsch?
Established Member
TTT

Also am considering selling my Aviator Intake manifold with wiring harness. In great condition. $350 for the Aviator with harness. Have pics of it too upon request. Would sell together if someone were interested. Local sale preferred b/c I'm trying to steer clear of shipping this stuff.

Philip K.

Last edited:

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
should sell easily, the guy i bought my 03/04 heads from also had a set of 01 heads that were used, and they sold for $700 + shipping.

cory

Lightning247

Sprechen Sie Deutsch?
Established Member
Thanks bud. I'm considering putting them on Ebay...but i don't want to pony up the listing fee if I can't sell them. I'm not too familiar with Ebay I might look into it though as i've had them up for some time.

Philip K.

Users who are viewing this thread