FS: BUILT 2004 Competition Orange

kccobra1

Established Member
Wow what a nice car. Anyone that gets this will have a lot of work, but its orange! Best color ever!

selbyvince

Established Member
never been on the track yet, gets tuned jun 3rd.

with the 2.2L i had on it before, it made 679 hp 677 tq

i only made 2 passes with it with that setup, on street tires at 40 psi, spinning though 1st and 2nd (2.38 60 ft both times) and letting off 100 ft or so from the end on both passes, i ran (2) 11.6's trapping 129... (i dont have the driver mod). the car was a 10 second car easy with a good driver. I just dont drive my cars enough to really get it in perfect. i hadnt even been to a track in a few years.

Now with the eaton, im not sure what it will put down, or run. as im sure ill never put it on the track seeing as im trying to sell it.

619Cobra04

Mystic Cobra
Established Member
Wow what a nice car. Anyone that gets this will have a lot of work, but its orange! Best color ever!

??? Uh this thing is practically new inside out with all the new goodies he JUST installed. Been following his build now for a while. Too bad it doesn't have the 2.2 anymore :(

04oxfordvert

Established Member
Man I love this car! My wife wants me too have it! Lol prob cuz she wants my vert! If I had the coin Ida bought it before u took parts off! Lol good luck with the sale bro! Wish I was buying! Cheers!

selbyvince

Established Member
??? Uh this thing is practically new inside out with all the new goodies he JUST installed. Been following his build now for a while. Too bad it doesn't have the 2.2 anymore :(

:beer: thanks, this IS practically a new car, working on a few things, trying to come up with some ideas to keep it lol.

Man I love this car! My wife wants me too have it! Lol prob cuz she wants my vert! If I had the coin Ida bought it before u took parts off! Lol good luck with the sale bro! Wish I was buying! Cheers!

Thanks man, I love the car, hard not to order another another blower!

selbyvince

Established Member
will have a ported eaton, ported inlet, 60 lb inj, and a sct maf now.

Would love to trade this for a super clean fox and some cash.

Users who are viewing this thread