FS: Built immaculate 10th anniversary 755whp on sale

va boy

Established Member
Free bump for you sir. My hats off to you for making the sacrifice for your family. I had to do the same thing 10 years ago, you will get another one later on, i did! Definitely worth the asking price IMO, I know how much I have in my car, and it's just got a little 2.3 Whipple, GLWS.

bambinov8

600WHP LOL
Established Member
Thank you guys , been having some offers but like i said i wont give this car away . 18900$ seems very fair for a 755whp 139 car that drives like stock and gets 200miles on a full tank . Tuesday morning bump :)

Last edited:

bambinov8

600WHP LOL
Established Member
The car can be tuned on 93 if the buyer is commited with a deposit . It takes 1 hour to retune on pump gas but i dont have a 4.0 pulley . My tuner is also 5mins away from my house so is not an issue .

'03snkbt

Call it like I see it....
Established Member
Thank you guys , been having some offers but like i said i wont give this car away . 18900$ seems very fair for a 755whp 139 car that drives like stock and gets 200miles on a full tank . Monday morning bump :)

It's a sign Joe...........she's not ready to leave yet ;-)

I've already given you the answer.....:shrug::beer:

FALKEN_SLC

SLC_SVT
Is this car still up for sale? Last year times were tough and I sold my 03 10th anniversary and also sold my 03 svt focus, so its time to get into another terminator!

bambinov8

600WHP LOL
Established Member
Guys just for future reference since I been having tons of question about the subject, yes this car can be Tuned for 93 with a 4.0 pulley if buyer has it available. Tuner from LUND RACING is 10mins from home. This car can be driven to go to the movies, gym, or dinner is 100% street friendly! :beer:

Last edited:

ToddEdge

Established Member
I can't believe this car hasn't sold yet. I guess the mileage is scaring some buyers, even though it appears all critical parts are either brand new or fully built...

Best of luck. If I didn't have a similar one, I'd buy it.

Todd

bambinov8

600WHP LOL
Established Member
Thanks for the kind words Todd! All parts in the car now as far as powertrain goes have less than 15k miles and got all my lethal performance receipts..
Saturday bump

Users who are viewing this thread