FS: BUILT T56 transmission

sleeperv6

Established Member
FS: T56 transmission

Up for sale is my 6 speed transmission. This is a 26spline input shaft tranny ready for the high horsepower u throw at it. This is a great tranny, reason for selling is because I went AUTO so I no longer need it. I would prefer a local buyer but will ship to owners expense. If interested Go ahead and send me a PM or for a faster contact email me to [email protected]

t56 transmission:

*26 spline input shaft
*b&m pro ripper shifter
*fidanza flywheel

2,000 for all that ^^^

****mcloud RST twin disc******

And I also have a brand new in the box mcloud twin disc rated up to 800 HP that will add on there if u'll like for 500$ more. So with new clutch 2,500 for everything. Thanks!

Last edited:

kln5014

Jack Stand Hero
Established Member
so its "built" because it has an upgrade input shaft? :shrug:

sleeperv6

Established Member
Pm replied. Just so u guys know the clutch is brand new and in only selling it for 500$ more as a package deal. If u want just the clutch with no trans. 600$$

1998SlowBra

Established Member
If this is still around at the end of April. Heading down for the Knotts Berry Farm show and I might be hitting you up. How many miles on the tranny. What about the crossmember,cable and driveshaft?

sleeperv6

Established Member
If this is still around at the end of April. Heading down for the Knotts Berry Farm show and I might be hitting you up. How many miles on the tranny. What about the crossmember,cable and driveshaft?

U got it buddy. Btw no crossmemeber or driveshaft. I'll throw the cable in there

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread