FS:Burnt Orange Stage 2 ACR SRT-4 in PA

brisk_tea

Established Member
FS:Orange Blast Stage 2 ACR SRT-4 in PA

Contemplating Selling this, someone wants it bad enough, it will be yours. Please do not think I am a jerk by below ad, I am just laying it all out to save us all time, with no BS.

2005 ACR SRT-4 - Orange Blast - 78K - All badges removed, 1st owner sold BBS rims, but they didn't look good on the orange anyway, so I didn't buy replacements, it currently has black 5 star rims.

Car is very reliable, I am a fool for considering sell/trade, but I have too many cars, and should really thin out as I am planning on buying a GT500KR.

ACR Edition - Additions.
- 5 way tockico adj shocks/struts, lowering springs.
- Viper racing seats, with slots for belts, can throw in a set of Corbeau Belts, if you would be interested
- susp tuned for 16"x8" wheels, not original BBS, but they are the same size/offset as them with the suggested tires.
- all ACR decals removed, give MOPAR vin, and you can buy new ones, i went for sleeper look.
- different front brake calipers - uses top springs, for quicker changes at track, unlike other srt-4s that have clamp in springs. So far only Mopar, or Advanced Auto Parts have correct brake pads for front.

'05 SRT- 4
- strongest input shafts, will not break like '03/'04
- has limited slip differential, will not throw you off road when 17psi kicks in like the '03

Handles well, and I have embarrased quite a few mustangs, srt-4s, etc.

Mods: Stage 2 Mopar upgrade (adj wastegate actuator, larger injectors, computer, different sensors for more boost, stock 12ish, had to 17ish. I have adj for 15, but can adj to for 20ish)
AGP turbo - upper/lower hard pipe, cold-air kit, oil catch can
HKS SSQ blow-off valve
Mopar upgraded clutch, updated clutch fork (originals would split/take out clutch)
CTI 2nd generation Front Mount Intercooler & Metal Brace for bumper replacement.
(benefits of large intercooler, but no front flex)
Steel Wheels with Hankook snow tires/front only - yes I drove it in the snow, and yes it handles very well in the snow. No signs of rust, was washed as soon as snow off ground with every storm. Only taken out if last resort, or caught off guard by storms.

When you add freer flowing exhaust you will greatly benefit from Stage 2, I only did it for better driveability.

Will be sold in "emissions" trim, and you will be given instructions on how to do upgrades. If you don't want upgrades, you sell them, but they are the basics that anyone wants to do anyway, so I saved you time....

The only check engine light that ever popped up was due to vacuum lines popping off/melting. Everything has been re-routed, and zip tied.
Tires are currently like new, and I just put on new brakes for inspection.
Slight scrapes in front/back
Driver seat has slight tear, I'm a big guy, it happens. It can get fixed.
Front got messed up by deer carcass, I ran over the carcass of the deer after it was it by the guy in front of me, then a cop ran out behind me and was hit trying to prevent anyone else getting hurt. I have original intercooler, as my insurance bought me the CTI, it shows minor lower damage. Bumper cover was replaced, and painted to match. No other damage from this incident.

$10K - this is cheap compared to other cars currently out there, and mods.
Blue Book is $10K-$11K
Mods were - $5k+

Don't waste time lowballing me, I don't need to sell, and I do like the car a lot. I just think I need to go all mustangs...

IF you want to trade+give me cash, I would accept the following. But, please no projects, looking for something I could drive, if stock, that's fine, I have a lot of parts. One notch is rusted and the other needs paint. So something that is somewhat pretty, and doesn't need my full immediate attention. I likewise won't lowball what you offer. Am not interested in outright trades, as I also want a T56 for my '94, and a Kenne Bell for my gt500.

V8s, 5/6 speeds Only. No more 4 cyl conversions for me to do, no autos (unless built for racing). If car was already converted from 4 to 8, that is fine, I know what to look for to make sure everything is OK.
'85-'93 GTs
'87-'93 Notches - Most interested in these...
'87-'93 LX hatchbacks
'94-'95 GTs
Again, if modded, or not, don't care. Can have roll bars/cages, I just want to be able to drive it. All I care, is if modded, I can inspect and see that it was tastefully/correctly done. All of the Srt-4 mods were done correct/tastefully, and only help the car be the way it should have come from factory. If doing mutual trade, we will test drive each others cars, and if you want I can mod for fun, and tell you how to pass emissions.

IF I THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE I WILL EDIT THIS AD
Want more detailed pics, PM me. I have only one pic of car at this time saved, so let me know the views you want, and you shall receive,.
thank you

EDIT: forgot color was orange blast, not burnt orange, changed info that LSD was not available in '03 only, '04 & '05 have LSD. Fun car, and waiting for buyer... Again, if anyone wants more detailed pictures, let me know what views you want, and you shall receive.

Last edited:

brisk_tea

Established Member
Nobody?

Will drop to 11K for svtperformance members.

101_2548.gif

Users who are viewing this thread