FS: CCW Classics With Tires(BFG KDW/Michelin) 18x9.5/11

DSGCOBRA24

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Since your local n got them off him we must do a photoshoot with them on bro.

I'm down but unfortunately my car broke down on the way home from buying the wheels and I think the motor blew, not 100% sure yet.

:beer:

Im down to go watch.
DSG + CCW's gives me a chubby :thumbsup:
That was the way I invisioned my dream car by the way.

Haha, I'm mad because I didn't even get to put the wheels on the car

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
Damn that sucks! Sorry to hear it!

I'm actually considering selling my same set of classics in minty shape for something else. I love em but itchin for a change. Believe it or not, the chrome 18" AFS reps have always been a favorite of mine on the CO cobras even though its just a cheap one piece wheel. Decisions decisions...

Hopefully ur motor isn't smoked man!

DSGCOBRA24

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Damn that sucks! Sorry to hear it!

I'm actually considering selling my same set of classics in minty shape for something else. I love em but itchin for a change. Believe it or not, the chrome 18" AFS reps have always been a favorite of mine on the CO cobras even though its just a cheap one piece wheel. Decisions decisions...

Hopefully ur motor isn't smoked man!

Thanks man, I really hope it's not the motor too.

That's funny that you say that about the AFS wheels because that's what my car had when I bought and I traded for the stock 17s. I don't really like 18s, the only 18" wheels I would put on my car are CCW's

Damn should have left your passanger at home too much weight lol. Hope you get that fixed ASAP

Lol, thanks. It was nice meeting you guys.

that sucks...but if you need to sell those wheels to fund the motor let me know. I am teh guy you beat out for the sale :(

I'll keep you in mind but I'm pretty sure ima keep the wheels

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
Damn really? I woulda swapped in a heart beat! Lol the 17's just look so small in comparison. The 18's look right on the cobra regardless the wheel IMO. 19's... Too big! Lol

DSGCOBRA24

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Damn really? I woulda swapped in a heart beat! Lol the 17's just look so small in comparison. The 18's look right on the cobra regardless the wheel IMO. 19's... Too big! Lol

I really like the look of 17's. 19's are way too big for me

Users who are viewing this thread