FS: CCWs classics(18x9)(18x11) with MT315s!!

NEA

Banned
2 the top for a Sharp Look'in wheel and I ain't just saying that cause I'm a CCW Addict!

Hmmmm...wonder if I could fit those wheels on the wifes Grandam ????? Think that excuse could work?

mach2004

Established Member
nice wheels was looking for similar rims would see if you have them in a couple weeks i live in los angeles too good luck with the sell though

FOURCED

3 honks and I own you
Established Member
Sale fell through. No one else interested? obo

Damn... the guy offered you 2500 for them and then didn't buy them? What is up with that :nonono:

If you or bullitt784 have either set in the next few weeks I'll be happy to take either ones off your hands ;) I want a set of Classics for my convertible but don't have quite enough money right yet. I'll let you guys know though :)

Shannon

68gtscode

Established Member
I wish your wheels had bullitt784's tires on them. Not that your tires aren't good/expensive, just looking for wider in the front and something with more longevity in the back. PM me if you are willing to separate the wheels/tires... I prefer the polished CCW's over the black. Good luck with the sale either way, it only takes the right person to see your add(s) so I think they will sell eventually.

Matt

68gtscode

Established Member
Thanks buddy but I rather sell outright, but thanks for your interest.

I completely understand. I think all the "recession" talk and high gas prices may be making people a bit more shy than normal. Regardless, I'll still keep these in mind... Hang in there and I'm sure they'll sell.

Matt

Users who are viewing this thread