FS:CHP Built 347-Complete engine, AFR heads and much more-$4,000

longrodLX

Established Member
I am in the process of picking up a notchback and I am going modular with 03 cobra engine and tranny so I have no use for this engine anymore. Only the best parts were used. This is a fully balanced and blueprinted CHP Pro Street fully forged engine. Its has less than 500 miles on the engine. I was going to go turbo so I used an F cam which is one of the best turbo cams and a great supercharger cam.

Pro street shortblock built by CHP using a brand new ford block
Fully blanced and blueprinted
Forged low compression pistons
Forged H beam rods
4340 Forged crank
Only Arp bolts and studs used throughout the engine
AFR 185 heads
Trick flow 1.7 roller rockers
Upgraded valve springs
Hardened pushrods
F cam (Great turbo cam)
Polished Edelbrock RPM II intake
Moroso deep sump oil pan
Main stud girdle
Water pump
Distributor with MSD rotor and cap
There are probably a couple other things I am forgetting.

This is a completely assembled engine and ready for a turbo or supercharger. There is no reason you shouldnt be able to make up to 600rwhp with this engine and girdle but anymore than that would be pushing it. With 500+rwhp and a foxbody with this engine you should be deep in the 10s reliably which is awesome for any street car. Slap an S trim on with 10psi and make 550rwhp easily or if you go turbo you should be able to make the same power with 8psi The only thing that is needed would be some valve covers because I sold the trick flow valve covers I had because I was going to switch them out. So just bolt on your accessories and drop this bad boy in with power adder of choice and your ready to go. It cost almost double what I am selling this engine for after you buy all these top notch parts and have the engine assembled. The shortblock alone is almost $2600 and Only the best parts were used in this engine. CHP make some of the best quality engines you can buy.

$4,000- you wont find a better deal on this nice of an engine

I will split shipping and pay up to $200 towards shipping. I will also include the brand new engine stand just pay shipping for it.

here is a link to the CHP shortblock this engine is based on
Coast High Performance - YOUR SOURCE FOR PURE HORSEPOWER & PERFORMANCE!

BTW the engine is on an engine stand out of the car and ready for pickup or shipping

Last edited:

longrodLX

Established Member
shipping will cost about $300-400 after being properly crated and shipped. I am willing to split shipping to help out with cost.
I will also include the brand new engine stand just pay shipping for it.

Green92LX

LOLZZZ
Established Member
any idea what numbers this made n/a? what's the compression ratio? they list 4 different ones for that shortblock. PM me please, it's the best way to get ahold of me.

Last edited:

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
any idea what numbers this made n/a? what's the compression ratio? they list 4 different ones for that shortblock. PM me please, it's the best way to get ahold of me.

its most likely around 8:1 since it was built with boost in mind. With that being said, with that low of compression and in n/a form it probably would only put down around 330-340 hp to the wheels

Green92LX

LOLZZZ
Established Member
thanks bud. in that case, i'll just build a 306 for the same price.

EDIT: that shortblock is avaliable with 9.6:1 compression as the lowest...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread