FS: Chrome 17x9 and 17x10.5 Cobra wheels with Mt DR....

Blownsob

Blown Member
Established Member
I have found a set of saleens like I want so if I can sell my cobra wheels I will buy the saleens..

I have 2 17x9 chrome cobra wheels with almost brand new bridgestone 275/40-17s and 2 17x10.5 chrome cobra wheels with M/T et streets with less than 100 miles on them and they are 315/35-17.

All four wheels are absolutely perfect! Not a scratch or scuff on any of them.
The mickey thompson cost over $400 alone.
I would like to get $400 for the back tires and I will just throw in the front tires. For the whole set that is $1000 and the buyer pays shipping and paypal fees.

Last edited:

Blownsob

Blown Member
Established Member
I do not want to seperate the tires from the wheels unless I can find a buyer for both.

Jefe

Established Member
PM me your price for the 10.5's if youre willing to seperate. Dont really need the tires but whatever works

Blownsob

Blown Member
Established Member
I have replied back to some pm's and will try to post pics and reply to the rest of the pm's this evening.

Thanks

BOTLFED98

Established Member
i'm confused when you say you will sell the back tires for 400 and just throw in the front ones but ur not willing to seperate tires from wheels

Blownsob

Blown Member
Established Member
i'm confused when you say you will sell the back tires for 400 and just throw in the front ones but ur not willing to seperate tires from wheels

I was just adding up the price of everything so that it didn't look like I was trying to over charge.

I have gone a different route so the only thing for sale right now are the two rear tires.. Kind of a long story but I need to save the money up for a bit longer before I sell these wheels

Users who are viewing this thread