FS: Chrome OEM 1993 Mustang Cobra 17" Wheels / Rims

50Dro

Established Member
These are OEM Cobra 17x7.5 - 4 lug wheels (NOT REPLICAS) that I had dipped a few years back.

The centers are polished Stainless.

These wheels are no longer available from Ford and are becoming more and more rare daily!

They have NEVER seen snow and rarely have seen rain.

I've put about 500 miles/year on these so they are absolutely flawless!

Tires will need to be changed.

Send me a PM if your interested.

$750 - Local pickup (Greater Pittsburgh Area) preferred. If shipping, buyer responsible for packaging and shipping costs.

Picasa Web Albums - Sandro - Untitled Album I hope this link works! I couldn't find a way to post the pics directly...I'm Newb here:shrug:
If not PM me and I'll get you the pics somehow...

50Dro

Established Member
Here's some pics...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

comprepsvo

Established Member
93 chrome wheels

Ok, opened your link and pics. Can you send me your email by PM, so we can discuss wheels, and I am definately interested. Main things I want to talk about is there any scratche on the outside of the wheels, weights always on the inside of the wheel, and if I bought and paid, would you be willing to store until this Fall when I would come up and pick up? PM, thanks

Ben

50Dro

Established Member
PM sent!

Weights always on the inside. Only flaw is some scuffing on the inside of the front wheels from interference with the A-arm. Perfect otherwise.

Ok, opened your link and pics. Can you send me your email by PM, so we can discuss wheels, and I am definately interested. Main things I want to talk about is there any scratche on the outside of the wheels, weights always on the inside of the wheel, and if I bought and paid, would you be willing to store until this Fall when I would come up and pick up? PM, thanks

Ben

Users who are viewing this thread