FS: Chrome Saleen 18x9/10 wheels

wh1plsh

Established Member
The wheels are not even a year old, they look brand new minus the very minor curb rash on one wheel thanks to gf's parking. Like I said bought them not even a year ago from Americanmuscle.com for $700 (best price) and I detail my car at least once a week, so you can imagine how the rims look. Im selling my mach 1 and putting the stockers back on. I'll do $500 shipped or $450 local pickup. I'll even throw in the two tires I have mounted on them (if needed). I'd say they have about 70% left Sumitomo HTR Z II 18" (265/35-18) Mustang Tires at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping! .Feel free to pm, call or txt me 252-455-0025. Installed on my car --> http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/pics-videos-buffet-149/628475-black-mach-slammed-saleens.html

SKMCOBRA

Just the Facts
Established Member
Do you still have these? Very interested w/o tires. Call me at 405-205-9519 if you do.

wh1plsh

Established Member
I have A LOT of interest, the only fair way to do it is first come first serve, if the first buyer falls through then ill move to the next one and so on. I should have pics up by late this afternoon or tomorrow. Keep in mind if the buyer wants the 2 tires to go with the shipping will be a little bit more, I'll get a quote from UPS to figure out the difference, it shouldnt be very much..

wh1plsh

Established Member
lkj.jpg

zfdsaf.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread