FS: Cobra Misano L Seats (Black Leather)

street591

®®®®
Established Member
PMs replied. Will not give these away for nothing. (I.E. Will not straight trade for your light grey insert cobra seats worth 1/3 of these).

street591

®®®®
Established Member
point is don't plan on an overnight sale unless you get someone with bank.. goodluck with selling.

People buy forged wheels, twin screws, and shortblocks everyday. All more expensive than I'm asking for these.

Just got to find the right buyer...thanks for the GL.

'03snkbt

Call it like I see it....
Established Member
bump for awesome seller
move on from the tire kickers man.....not worth the arguement :beer:

MTBSully

Established Member
Long shot here. I have a set of 18" CCW classics with tires polished barrel with flat black powdercoated centers for a corvette or camaro (5x120.65) if that interests you at all. If not beautiful seats and glws

2013-03-31_18-36-33_860_zps12ecc5de.jpg

street591

®®®®
Established Member
Long shot here. I have a set of 18" CCW classics with tires polished barrel with flat black powdercoated centers for a corvette or camaro (5x120.65) if that interests you at all. If not beautiful seats and glws

I don't have a vette or camaro, but sick wheels and thanks for the offer!

Last edited:

SOLISIMO

Signal 12
Established Member
..and you could buy 3 sets of FR500s for 1 set of CCWs. I don't get your point? I don't like nor buy/sell pieces of shit.

Bro don't act like a big baller when you have a 1980's couch in the background with a pillow that looks like its from goodwill. People's attitude sometimes surprises me when they are trying to make a sale

OSUALUM78

Established Member
Thanks for the PM. I know of a local set (same color combo/material) at that price. In both cases I wanted the silver suede to match OEM so I was hoping that you (and my local seller) were selling at a helluva deal, which is not the case. You both have fair prices for your sets, but higher than I'm willing to pay for a color scheme I don't really want. Glws!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread