FS: Cobra Misano L Seats (Black Leather)

street591

®®®®
Established Member
Bro don't act like a big baller when you have a 1980's couch in the background with a pillow that looks like its from goodwill. People's attitude sometimes surprises me when they are trying to make a sale

Wheew...thank goodness you posted in here. Don't know what I'd do without you.

Let's correct your assumptions first:

1. I'm not acting like a baller, the term "pieces of shit" was directed towards the 3 winter beaters he said someone could buy in place of these seats. I don't declare FRs as junk by any means, I've owned them before. Reread before you post.

2. The couch nor the pillow is mine.

3. Both the couch, as well as the pillow, are a few years old from Levin or some shit, I don't know or care.

Hit the bricks and save your breath. Neither yours nor the fellow's above posts were needed or concerning the items for sale. :bored:

street591

®®®®
Established Member
Thanks for the PM. I know of a local set (same color combo/material) at that price. In both cases I wanted the silver suede to match OEM so I was hoping that you (and my local seller) were selling at a helluva deal, which is not the case. You both have fair prices for your sets, but higher than I'm willing to pay for a color scheme I don't really want. Glws!

Sounds good, hope you find the set you're looking for! :beer:

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
I had these in my old 03 Cobra.....sick seats! I believe the only weigh 26 or 27 lbs. each. Carbon fiber/leather seats. Well worth the money.

Last edited:

Kline12

Bagged and Terminated.
Established Member
Not sure why people must post stupid crap like that if they aren't going to buy. Not their sale, not their problem. Especially what kind of couch the seller has? Wtf.

Beautiful seats man! If I had the cash I would buy in a heart beat. GLWS :D

street591

®®®®
Established Member
Not sure why people must post stupid crap like that if they aren't going to buy. Not their sale, not their problem. Especially what kind of couch the seller has? Wtf.

:beer:

SVTwhore

Established Member

+1 on other people's comments. Beautiful seats man, someone will buy them. I would if I had a car worth putting them in lol.

Users who are viewing this thread